substance..

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
all you tards in this thread.. talking about shit you have no clue about..

Please stop thinking that. Being a GM is freely. The only one i think gets benefit out of this is Alex.

GM's get a monthly salary.. (atleast they did before i quit the game quite a few months ago, and i highly doubt that has changed).

\ You really don't know how it is to be a GM. You have to no-life a server, drop all your characters that you worked for or even donated, and don't get shit in return.

No one forced anyone to be a GM.. they accepted that position knowing all those facts (except for not getting any shit in return, as that's not true), and no GM, no-lifes the server.

^Dis, Alex is his bro so ofcourse he takes a couple grand for it.

Are you Alexy's accountant ? bloody tard.. so much guess work.. you clearly have no fkn clue what the *** you're talking about.

you don't know either >.> anyways, if i were hosting a server and would get donated to i would share the money with the GM's because of their hard work ^^

LOL..

my IQ is higher then normal xD i am in one of the highest classes of my school, best grades and the teachers are thinking of moving me to 1 class higher :I

Anyone that feels the need to testify/clarify their own IQ level, really shouldn't as the irony within that statement is too much to bare.

ik, but, i was just saying, imo ppl have to get compensated for taking care of something that is mine, so, if i get donated to i'd share the money :x

LOL.

Do you even know how much Aga has earned only by _Soochi and a korean guy that sings and forgot the name off lol.. but the korean guy owns a company and donated 5k ea week for 2 months straight.

soochi didn't donate that much...

and as for the korean guy.. that's Broniel, he never donated 5k per week for whole month.. but he did donate an outrageous amount compared to others and was for much longer than just a month. nevertheless that was a very very long time ago.

anyways.. none of that shit means squat.. or in any way related to the topic. Was just too hilarious reading all you shits talking about crap you had no idea about.. and the chick claiming her IQ was higher than average people.. made my night.  yes, you're teachers should definitely move you up 1 class, pre-school might be holding you back a bit too much.

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Back on topic.

^ :/

Basically, stop argueing.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I honestly cannot fathom why you all feel the need to bash on a girl's comments. She's only 13 for faks sake. GIVE HER A BREAK. You don't know her, you don't know anything about her. So there is NO REASON to be rude. Could a support member or a gm member lock this thread and/or clean it?
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
^ :/

Basically, stop argueing.

aw,, sorries..

anyways.. on topic..

my views were pretty much summed up by ET on this matter..

We will not add items that favour ones and not others.
As you noticed everything in our server is free to get, donating will only get things faster instead of needing to farm it, and even so, donators can't get Event Tokens nor Supply Tokens...so the game is pretty balanced. This is not PWI where only money counts and game experience is put aside.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Locking the topic now. No point in cleaning, ET has answered.