Epic Perfect World

Point Shop-where will this Lead?

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
so the daggers i got in 1 try are edited too ?
the time i spent testing and getting op stuff on test chars are all edited ?
i like how you think...lol
something rare and out of common = someone might be behind this...
just cuz you can't get adds you want on your items doesn't mean everyone else can't either.

the fact is that Rank 8 is merely luck...i don't even believe on the % formulas...luck is luck...

Totally agree ....I have spent so much on my Cleric, re rolling her weapon, and still NO LUCK at all

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
luck is luck...

Finally, someone that understands me. :'(
Aga is all laughing at your comments, because he's the only one taking the money out of this.
I bet he's already millionaire.
substance..

DJBFF

Aga is all laughing at your comments, because he's the only one taking the money out of this.
I bet he's already millionaire.
lol, i think he shares it with the GM's :c
lol, i think he shares it with the GM's :c
Please stop thinking that. Being a GM is freely. The only one i think gets benefit out of this is Alex.
substance..

DJBFF

Please stop thinking that. Being a GM is freely. The only one i think gets benefit out of this is Alex.
too bad, i know agatio's a kind person so i still think he shares it with the rest of the GM's
He doesn't. You really don't know how it is to be a GM. You have to no-life a server, drop all your characters that you worked for or even donated, and don't get shit in return. And as Farid said, only alexy has some benefits.

^Dis, Alex is his bro so ofcourse he takes a couple grand for it.
substance..

DJBFF

He doesn't. You really don't know how it is to be a GM. You have to no-life a server, drop all your characters that you worked for or even donated, and don't get shit in return. And as Farid said, only alexy has some benefits.
you don't know either >.> anyways, if i were hosting a server and would get donated to i would share the money with the GM's because of their hard work ^^
you don't know either >.> anyways, if i were hosting a server and would get donated to i would share the money with the GM's because of their hard work ^^

Do you even know how much Aga has earned only by _Soochi and a korean guy that sings and forgot the name off lol.. but the korean guy owns a company and donated 5k ea week for 2 months straight.
substance..

DJBFF

Do you even know how much Aga has earned only by _Soochi and a korean guy that sings and forgot the name off lol.. but the korean guy owns a company and donated 5k ea week for 2 months straight.
damn o-o he's rich (agatio ofc) e_e i wonder if he spends it all LOL

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
you guys know alot more than i do...

i better hide in a hole or something  :-X

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I know more than you will ever know.  ;)

im pretty sure u don't mittens lol
and lets leave it as it is  >:D

DJBFF

im pretty sure u don't mittens lol
and lets leave it as it is  >:D
im pretty sure he doesn't know what i know LOL
im pretty sure he doesn't know what i know LOL
Mittens is 11, he is 7 years apart from me, ofc he doesn't know.
substance..

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Pls no more iten for donators pls gn pls
when InTake gets ct buff