Epic Perfect World

Point Shop-where will this Lead?

I want to Start off by saying this is not a thread Flaming the Server or Agatio for adding the Point shop. This only a Question about what type of Items will be in the Point shop. At the moment only the Identity Stone is available. Question is will all Items that become available in point shop be tradeable? If not, this could lead to a  slippery slope to try as a test. People have stopped playing PWI because in order to have the best stuff you had to use money to get it. I could see the point shop going in this direction which would not be the best move for the server.  It would ailenate people and they may Leave server. Now if all Items will be Tradeabel and the market for these items in game stay reaonably priced then  the point shop is beneficial to server. But again, if market for point shop items go through the roof and become overly priced in game. People may leave server because it will unintentionally become a pay to play server.  Once again not Flaming the sever or Agatio for the addition of the Point Shop. Just curious to know what Agatio plans and ideas for it  are.
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
Donators should be able to get exclusive items, they are keeping the server up and running.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
The Identity Stone is for those who want to purchase it.
We ca not have this item freely on the loose in the game, can you iamgine people switching names every second ? just for the fun of it...
It is better to be controlled and not so much abused.

We will not add items that favour ones and not others.
As you noticed everything in our server is free to get, donating will only get things faster instead of needing to farm it, and even so, donators can't get Event Tokens nor Supply Tokens...so the game is pretty balanced. This is not PWI where only money counts and game experience is put aside.

Ennaoj

I haven't seen one yet, may I ask where the Point shop's located @ Archo? Thanks :)

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
I haven't seen one yet, may I ask where the Point shop's located @ Archo? Thanks :)

http://panel.epicpw.com/shop.php

It's on the EPW panel, not in game ^_^

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Probly EPW will become Pay2Win >:D >:D

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Probly EPW will become Pay2Win >:D >:D

nope

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
nope
You mean no paid r9?qqqqqqqqqq

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
Custom gears fresh out of the gm forge = pay 2 win, hmmmm i wonder if that has happened yet  ;)
Forever in love

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Custom gears fresh out of the gm forge = pay 2 win, hmmmm i wonder if that has happened yet  ;)

our forges are the same as the normal ones
i dunno where you get that idea of cusotm made items  :rolleyes:

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
I'm supporting you 100% EvilTouch and just hope EPW stay the way it is as u mentioned it  :normal-42: :normal-42: on your 1st post here

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
our forges are the same as the normal ones
i dunno where you get that idea of cusotm made items  :rolleyes:

Because an ea with double interval channel on top boots and wrist with triple channel pants is completely legit, or maybe a sin with GoF -0.1 dags, ive even seen 30 atack lvls -0.1 dags
Forever in love

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Because an ea with double interval channel on top boots and wrist with triple channel pants is completely legit, or maybe a sin with GoF -0.1 dags, ive even seen 30 atack lvls -0.1 dags

It's called luck and lots of patience.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
It's called luck and lots of patience.

the delusion is high with this one
Forever in love

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
so the daggers i got in 1 try are edited too ?
the time i spent testing and getting op stuff on test chars are all edited ?
i like how you think...lol
something rare and out of common = someone might be behind this...
just cuz you can't get adds you want on your items doesn't mean everyone else can't either.

the fact is that Rank 8 is merely luck...i don't even believe on the % formulas...luck is luck...