no
13 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: Sept 29, 2013, 10:11 pm

Hi x2

Offline CaptainLuffy

• Don't Give up untill you try :)
I was wondering is there will be x2 vote  :-\
A man was pulled over for driving too fast, even though he thought he was driving just fine.

Officer: You were speeding.
Man: No, I wasn't.
Officer: Yes, you were. I'm giving you a ticket.
Man: But I wasn't speeding.
Officer: Tell that to the judge! (The officer gives man the ticket.)
Man: Would I get another ticket if I called you a jerk?
Officer: Yes, you would.
Man: What if I just thought that you were?
Officer: I can't give you a ticket for what you think.
Man: Fine, I think you're a jerk!
ـــــــ
If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day.
If you teach a man to fish, he can always eat.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I was wondering is there will be x2 vote  :-\
What?

vlntbty

They don't give out x2 based on votes. >.> They usually give it out on holidays or something. Next will probably be for Christmas.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
I think he may be asking for 2x on voting gold, which we don't switch on on this server, at least not since I have been here. The gold amount is sufficient as it is and was increased slightly a few months ago. Any higher and it would start breaking the economy for gears, skins, WoB, tomes etc.

If you are asking for a 2x drops/exp event, then we just had one recently and most likely won't see another one until Christmas.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I think he may be asking for 2x on voting gold, which we don't switch on on this server, at least not since I have been here. The gold amount is sufficient as it is and was increased slightly a few months ago. Any higher and it would start breaking the economy for gears, skins, WoB, tomes etc.

If you are asking for a 2x drops/exp event, then we just had one recently and most likely won't see another one until Christmas.

We've had x2 gold a few times when server went through hard stuff, like days down and stuff.
It more than likely won't randomly happen unless something serious happens.

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Like a year ago there was 15 gold/ 2 votes.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Pretty sure we had 2x drops and xp last year for thanksgiving so maybe see it again then. But yea vote rewards dont change much or often. seen it go up when we hit #1 on both sites and i guess it went up recently not sure tbh :o

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
it happened once when there was a rollback and it was literally abused like anything,dont think its a good idea considering the market economy and that we almost have 2x drops every 2months

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
it happened once when there was a rollback and it was literally abused like anything,dont think its a good idea considering the market economy and that we almost have 2x drops every 2months
^

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I love gold but I'm against 2x on gold votes, it will damage the server economy.

As for in-game 2x, we just had it.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus

Offline CaptainLuffy

• Don't Give up untill you try :)
ok thanks  :smiley:
A man was pulled over for driving too fast, even though he thought he was driving just fine.

Officer: You were speeding.
Man: No, I wasn't.
Officer: Yes, you were. I'm giving you a ticket.
Man: But I wasn't speeding.
Officer: Tell that to the judge! (The officer gives man the ticket.)
Man: Would I get another ticket if I called you a jerk?
Officer: Yes, you would.
Man: What if I just thought that you were?
Officer: I can't give you a ticket for what you think.
Man: Fine, I think you're a jerk!
ـــــــ
If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day.
If you teach a man to fish, he can always eat.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran

Lets say lifetime has 90 years, taking some time of before starting to play epw lets say we get 74 years. Now each year has 12 months, so 6 2x events during a
 year. Now, 6*74 = 444 2x events, that's not much as for whole life D: we need more D:

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Lets say lifetime has 90 years, taking some time of before starting to play epw lets say we get 74 years. Now each year has 12 months, so 6 2x events during a
 year. Now, 6*74 = 444 2x events, that's not much as for whole life D: we need more D:
You lost me at the numbers. D:
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
They don't give out x2 based on votes. >.>

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: