Epic Perfect World

Lag Issues

Offline Craggan

So i was trying to run BH lunar tonight with my wife who is usually lag free but tonight we were both having major issues.. her pings were all over the place .. ranged from 300 all the way to 12k.... mine i think are explainable since i'm travelling and on a crappy laptop right now

anyone else having issues like this lately? not the first time we have run into this. tried both epica 1 and 2 and neither seemed to make any difference. reboots and relogs didn't help either...

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Actually, I've been having this issue for the past few days now.  My ping is normally 200-300, and the past few days it's been up to 12k, like your wife's. 

ATM, I can't even get back in game.  My ping was at 8k and NOTHING was moving, and I didn't get completely dc'd so I had to force log my client.  Since then, it's just timing out.  I can't even get to character screen. :/

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Craggan

Wonder if the DDoS attacks have started up again... would seem to be a possible explanation tho I know Aga had us moved to a server with better protections... just trying to figure this out still...

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I dunno, but even some of my faction members were having this issue.  I had to close my client again because the lag was so bad that it didn't even dc me.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Naosu

• Boop
My ping hasn't been bad, around 200-400. However, my game still lags a lot.

And my boyfriend has had like a constant 20k ping lately.
What am I even doing?

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
I have been having like brief screen freeze issues and a bit higher ping but i just got a new router so have been blaming that.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I've never had lag since the server change and my ping has been 3-28k all day so I haven't been able to play at all. I don't know what could be the problem on my end. I've reset my modem about 4 times and my other functions (browser, apps) are working fine. :(

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Yea the server has been real laggy today I assume its a server problem not just your net. Just be patient and im sure it will be fixed asap.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Today in gv I froze like 5 times. I'm sure it will fix itself, Its normally smooth for me.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I have never had a real issue with the ping here, but...now the ping is jumping from 3k to 28k and has been doing this for hours.  I gave up on trying to play. Hopefully Agatio will look into it. :sad:

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Yeah, I've started lagging today.

Offline SaKi

• Characters: BBQ...Scorpion...SaKi
  • Faction: Salvation

Offline Ostara

• Beginner
Same issue. It's always at the same time at night(for me). It's really annoying and it's at the point where I can't play. I know it's not my internet because other things work perfectly.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Well if it's a host problem, I would hope Agatio would inquire why it was occuring and have them fix it.