Epic Perfect World

Pathetic... JUST PATHETIC...

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
How does a thread simply sharing happy news turn into a social commentary and personal referendum about someone completely unrelated? All I wanted to do was share with my friends the fact that I'm going to have a little girl. And suddenly an attention whore is sitting there dragging people who hadn't even said anything in the thread into the conversation. How does a thread about an unborn child turn into a thread about someone not even related to the topic and get locked for their childish behavior? Seriously guys. This is just pathetic.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
It isn't only the actions that are pathetic, it is the people.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
it wasnt locked epic,was just cleaned by night and alexy^^

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
How does a thread simply sharing happy news turn into a social commentary and personal referendum about someone completely unrelated? All I wanted to do was share with my friends the fact that I'm going to have a little girl. And suddenly an attention whore is sitting there dragging people who hadn't even said anything in the thread into the conversation. How does a thread about an unborn child turn into a thread about someone not even related to the topic and get locked for their childish behavior? Seriously guys. This is just pathetic.
This is the internet  People think just cause they sit behind a screen gives them the right to Talk shit to other people. Irl they probably don't act like that. (thats just my opinion.) There will always be someone trying to start something, Don't take it to heart. Thats just how some people are.

And btw  congrats, Hope you have a wonderful time with your fam.

Offline Sombrero

epic, why you no notice my pm? D:

For real though, congratulations. You've been blessed a second time. :3

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
The thread isn't locked. Was just cleaned up of unnecessary comments. Your news matters to your friends and that's all that counts. Of course certain people will do that because they have nothing better to do.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
It was cleaned and re-opened I believe. :sad:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

I do agree.  I'm happy for ya, it reminds me of when I found out I was having a girl (Esco's intuition was right about our first being a girl, so he was pleased as well).  But when others have to bring down a happy occasion...that's just sad.

Be strong.  Stay Classy. <3

The thread isn't locked. Was just cleaned up of unnecessary comments. Your news matters to your friends and that's all that counts. Of course certain people will do that because they have nothing better to do.

This.  Clearly school isn't giving the entertainment that they crave.  Teachers need to get on that instead of drowning em in homework.  Just saying.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
It was cleaned and re-opened I believe. :sad:

This. I locked it to warn/delete posts. Didn't realize two other GM's were doing it too. Went a lot faster that way.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Business as usual on the EPW forums.  A certain small group of the worst offenders should get their characters ingame deleted, banning their forum accounts clearly isn't working.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Business as usual on the EPW forums.  A certain small group of the worst offenders should get their characters ingame deleted, banning their forum accounts clearly isn't working.

THISTHISTHISTHIS
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I wouldn't say delete, but more like ban. I really like this idea.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Feo has spoken. All go home now.

And I wouldnt say ban or delete. strip all accounts clean and leave characters at lv 1  ^-^

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
Tbh you shoulda expected that to happen alot of people here with kid-like minds keep personal like to yourself or ingame close friend

Anywho congratz

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
epic, why you no notice my pm? D:

For real though, congratulations. You've been blessed a second time. :3

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.