Epic Perfect World

AEU "Revamp"

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Who said it will be PvE instance :pig-19:
that sounds fun. But do PvE people get a instance to?

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Nice to hear that, because that is what server needs! More PvE.  :normal-1:

You want PVP, join the wrestling team. A lot of people on this server actually enjoy the PVE aspects as WELL as the PVP. So let them enjoy the game the way they want to, and stop complaining. There is no real endgame PVE content, get off your high horse already.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
You want PVP, join the wrestling team. A lot of people on this server actually enjoy the PVE aspects as WELL as the PVP. So let them enjoy the game the way they want to, and stop complaining. There is no real endgame PVE content, get off your high horse already.

If you want PVE go do PWI quests. Not enough PVP on server, More needs to be done to encourage it.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
If you want PVE go do PWI quests. Not enough PVP on server, More needs to be done to encourage it.

I agree, however, scrapping PVE content will do nothing but drive player base away. However, most PVP is avoided simply because of asswipes who go around in gank squads ambushing single players. You want more PVP, get it through people's heads that by doing the above theyre deterring people from going white named. I have other concerns BESIDES EPW, and if I get a phone call from work, where I have to tab out of game to go over numbers with my boss, I dont have time to tell my boss, "Hang on Jim, lemme get to a safe zone" before I do. I've left myself in white name while I tabbed out to do work related stuff, only to come back and find I was ganked by a group of angsty teens who did nothing but talk trash while they 5v1'd me while I was afk. This kind of behavior ENCOURAGES people to go blue name. You want more PVP talk to the assholes who ruin the experience for others, and you might actually get it. But dont discourage people from enjoying a GAME they want to play THEIR way, simply because YOU want to puff out your chest and scream to everyone you think cares and say "I KING PVP I TOO STRONK 4 U!!!"

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
I agree, however, scrapping PVE content will do nothing but drive player base away. However, most PVP is avoided simply because of asswipes who go around in gank squads ambushing single players. You want more PVP, get it through people's heads that by doing the above theyre deterring people from going white named. I have other concerns BESIDES EPW, and if I get a phone call from work, where I have to tab out of game to go over numbers with my boss, I dont have time to tell my boss, "Hang on Jim, lemme get to a safe zone" before I do. I've left myself in white name while I tabbed out to do work related stuff, only to come back and find I was ganked by a group of angsty teens who did nothing but talk trash while they 5v1'd me while I was afk. This kind of behavior ENCOURAGES people to go blue name. You want more PVP talk to the assholes who ruin the experience for others, and you might actually get it. But dont discourage people from enjoying a GAME they want to play THEIR way, simply because YOU want to puff out your chest and scream to everyone you think cares and say "I KING PVP I TOO STRONK 4 U!!!"

Or, You could grow some skin and just ignore them an keep PKing. Works for me, And most others I know! Go check lost for inspiration. Gank heavy place, Still got dedicated players.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
New revamped instance is coming in few days... Ops   :normal-41:

*Celebrates* Partay @ ma crib.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
Or, You could grow some skin and just ignore them an keep PKing. Works for me, And most others I know! Go check lost for inspiration. Gank heavy place, Still got dedicated players.

See, your simply agreeing with me. You play the game, that way YOU enjoy it. Let others do the same. Just because SOME people enjoy the PVE aspect of the game as well as the PVP aspect does NOT make their play style any more wrong than yours. Seriously man, all it does is show some maturity on your part. Is it so bad to let people enjoy their game experience, their own way? Give people some endgame PVE, you may find that if theyre allowed to do that, then a lot of them will be more open to PVP as well. They go elsewhere when they get bored, and lets face it there are times when there really is no valid PVP going on. Instead of just sitting there making an ass out of themselves in WC, why NOT have a few true endgame dungeons where they can spend some time, maybe farm a skill theyre missing, or some EC, and not have to sit in the same PV instance over and over. Is it really so bad? Really?

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Do pwi quests for what reward? 5k coin for a quest chain? No thanks. I am mostly pure pvp, but a lot of my best friends really enjoy pve. PVP isn't made to have rewards given,unless someone wants to show their balls and drop their scrolls. making pure pvp instances is kind of a dumb idea, aside from the 1v1/2v2 and stuff. There are some PVE events, yes, but they are open to EVERYONE, which causes imense lag, which some people just cant handle, not to mention KSing. A good PVE instance with real EPW rewards would really help the extremely bored members of EPW, as of right now the choices are limited, go do normal, completely non challenging quests and dungeons for absolutely no reward, or pk.

Waiting for people to qq and tell me to go to TM and BH.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Do pwi quests for what reward? 5k coin for a quest chain? No thanks. I am mostly pure pvp, but a lot of my best friends really enjoy pve. PVP isn't made to have rewards given,unless someone wants to show their balls and drop their scrolls. making pure pvp instances is kind of a dumb idea, aside from the 1v1/2v2 and stuff. There are some PVE events, yes, but they are open to EVERYONE, which causes imense lag, which some people just cant handle, not to mention KSing. A good PVE instance with real EPW rewards would really help the extremely bored members of EPW, as of right now the choices are limited, go do normal, completely non challenging quests and dungeons for absolutely no reward, or pk.

Waiting for people to qq and tell me to go to TM and BH.

I agree with this. What I would say is if there is going to be a PvE instance/quest added, add in a PvP quest along with it. If the Morai PvP quest were to be extended to the main map, it would attract a bit more PvP. A daily PvP quest which requires one at 150 to kill other 150s (perhaps a randomized list of classes to kill). The bottom line is that there are PvE players who would want other stuff to do, and simply saying "go do PWI quests" or as others say, "go back to PWI" doesn't solve anything.

If there were a balance of both PvE with PvP, it would be better, however the thing is that PvE is easily made and implemented, PvP depends on the player-base far more than on the game coding side. There isn't a simple solution to fix PvP from the admin side; Agatio can add all the PvP oriented things he wants, but if the players don't take advantage and participate, then there is very little he can do.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
See, your simply agreeing with me. You play the game, that way YOU enjoy it. Let others do the same. Just because SOME people enjoy the PVE aspect of the game as well as the PVP aspect does NOT make their play style any more wrong than yours. Seriously man, all it does is show some maturity on your part. Is it so bad to let people enjoy their game experience, their own way? Give people some endgame PVE, you may find that if theyre allowed to do that, then a lot of them will be more open to PVP as well. They go elsewhere when they get bored, and lets face it there are times when there really is no valid PVP going on. Instead of just sitting there making an ass out of themselves in WC, why NOT have a few true endgame dungeons where they can spend some time, maybe farm a skill theyre missing, or some EC, and not have to sit in the same PV instance over and over. Is it really so bad? Really?

AEU, Skills.
Sirry for EC.
PV for coins and XP.
TM for robe.
BH for ec and ST
TT for EC
PvE automated events for EC n stuff.
Nirvana for 145 gear.
FC for primal and XP and EC.
How about totally PVP instances with rewards

Ns...?

a daily event occasionally?

Sadistic glee????

And you still bitch about PvE bye now.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
If there were a balance of both PvE with PvP, it would be better, however the thing is that PvE is easily made and implemented, PvP depends on the player-base far more than on the game coding side. There isn't a simple solution to fix PvP from the admin side; Agatio can add all the PvP oriented things he wants, but if the players don't take advantage and participate, then there is very little he can do.

And unfortunately the player base gets driven away by elitist players who DEMAND there be nothing but what THEY want. I enjoy PVP occasionally, but it's not the ONLY reason I play EPW. I play because I like the game in general. However most of the players make it a chore to do even that...

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
AEU,Skills. -How many AEU parties are there really? This thread was created to address the fact that it currently sucks.
Sirry for EC. -drops still suck a lot; barely any ec made from it.
PV for coins and XP. -once you're 150 there is literally no use for it.
TM for robe. - optional but a one-off
BH for ec and ST
TT for EC
PvE automated events for EC n stuff. -these last at most 1 hour.
Nirvana for 145 gear. - who would farm these at 150?

Ns...?

Sadistic glee???? -activated rarely

Those things up there that are crossed are one time things. Once you're 150 and geared with R8, you're left with what? Approximately the same amount of things that you have for PvP. Everyone who gets their stuff the farming way has to do those things including most PvPers.

Even if there was just PvP content added to make people happy, and then something for PvE were to be suggested, the same forum warriors would jump in against the idea that we would have more PvE. It seems that there is an idea that having less PvE will create more PvP which is not the case. Most people who PvE at 150 and have endgame do it because they enjoy it, having less of it will mean less people on the server overall.

I could say the same about you all complaining about the lack of PvP. It's not the PvE'rs faults, its the people who pk and then decide to WC all day "no pk;where pk" and then decide to bring a squad of 10 to harass 2-3 people out of the pk zones (not everyone does this, but there is a huge majority). Not trying to start a fight or anything saying this, but everyone is entitled to their own complaints about what they want out of the game; There's nothing wrong with asking for more of either (both of which I like to do).

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Those things up there that are crossed are one time things. Once you're 150 and geared with R8, you're left with what? Approximately the same amount of things that you have for PvP. Everyone who gets their stuff the farming way has to do those things including most PvPers.

Even if there was just PvP content added to make people happy, and then something for PvE were to be suggested, the same forum warriors would jump in against the idea that we would have more PvE. It seems that there is an idea that having less PvE will create more PvP which is not the case. Most people who PvE at 150 and have endgame do it because they enjoy it, having less of it will mean less people on the server overall.

I could say the same about you all complaining about the lack of PvP. It's not the PvE'rs faults, its the people who pk and then decide to WC all day "no pk;where pk" and then decide to bring a squad of 10 to harass 2-3 people out of the pk zones (not everyone does this, but there is a huge majority). Not trying to start a fight or anything saying this, but everyone is entitled to their own complaints about what they want out of the game; There's nothing wrong with asking for more of either (both of which I like to do).

All of this.

I enjoy both aspects of the game.  But believe it or not, there are some who simply do not enjoy PvP, and once you've done everything on that list once a day (level appropriate), what else is there? It's the same with pk, it would give folks something fresh to do when there is no pk.  And guess what? It'd be optional, so if people wanna bitch about boredom when there's something new to do, that's on them.

Adding more PVP will probably drive some away.  You need a balance.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
AEU, Skills.
Sirry for EC.
PV for coins and XP.
TM for robe.
BH for ec and ST
TT for EC
PvE automated events for EC n stuff.
Nirvana for 145 gear.

Ns...?

Sadistic glee????

Are you really that obtuse and myopic? More than half of what you listed, has no benefit for people who have reached lvl 150. Though the first thing you listed was EXACTLY what this thread was created for. It wasnt created asking for a NEW instance. They just wanted to make an EXISTING instance more appealing for people who ENJOY PVE! Jeez man, you proved my entire argument with that SINGLE list item!

But lets break down the REST of your halfassed defense of your standpoint.

Sirry; Piss poor drop rate. Open map area <ripe with Kill Stealing thereby eliminating the point of being there in the first place> XP, again a non issue at lvl 150. So again not really true endgame content.

PV; At lvl 150 = pointless. Unless youre a sin, youre wasting all of that time, not to mention burning teles looking for a reset, in an instance for what, 6ec? Brilliant cost/return analyses mister Greenspan. Did you by chance work for Fannie-Mae back in 2008?

TM; Even if you DID find a pro squad (and by your logic it's PVE, and thereby not worth considering) Thats still only (AT MOST) 48 instance runs, and then youre done with that for good. So, finite amount of time spent in instances, that at lvl 150 can not by any stretch of the imagination be considered endgame content. Way to captivate and maintain your target audience's attention (in case you missed it that was sarcasm)

BH; minus GV and MAYBE Warsong these can be solo'd. Which totally eliminates one of the primary points of the OP's argument which was to foster teamwork, and help people learn what their role in a squad is supposed to be. (which will only hurt mass PK in the long run, because people will not know what theyre supposed to do in a squad.) So again, phenomenal grasp of logic sir, bravo. And as far as your argument about it being for ec/ST, even if you have multiple alts youre still coming out with minimal return on significant time invested. So I direct your attention the question regarding Fannie-Mae.

TT; Again this instance can be solo'd after finding help to open. But the return on EC is significant, so argument valid. Grats (thats 1 thus far)

Automated events; Not everyone is able to take part in said events simply based on time zones. Much like not everyone is able to TW/NW based on scheduling conflicts. Argument invalid at face value.

Nirvana; At what point do YOU see someone already at lvl 150, with lvl 150 gear (dragon OR r8) finding ANYTHING worthwhile (be it rewards, challenge, or entertainment value) in Nirvana? Again, not an endgame instance, so again, argument invalid on face value.

FC; BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Most of that instance (while time consuming) can still be solo'd by most classes at lvl 135 or so. Again invalid at face value.

SO lets review... ONE of your suggestions, has a worthwhile return on investment of time/resources, out of your ENTIRE list of brilliant ideas of endgame PVE content.

And you still bitch about too much PvE? Bye now.