Epic Perfect World

AEU "Revamp"

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Considering AEU is one of the funnest and best mechanical instances in the game, But is rendered pointless by Ares event, I feel it should be revamped to give different items/harder mobs and bosses, New requirements ETC. Anyone else agree or got more ideas for AEU? Post them here. Also GN input would be nice.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I dunno if it's rendered pointless by Ares event since you can do AEU 6 times a day per character (I think--I only do it on one char atm) as opposed to once a week per character.  But I would like something done to it so that more people would do it more often.  Maybe more drops? I dunno.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Since AEU is so mechanical and fun, why not making it EC farming instance, PV, main map mobs, are kinda boring by now and old + TT is limiting number of ec's per day.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I like this idea, though I also agree that ares event doesnt make it "useless" all together.

However I think the best way to go about making so more people would be willing to do it, why not put a timer on it like TM runs. Where in if you finish it in under a certain time you can get more universe chests. For example put a 30minute timer on the instance. If you finish the instance in under 10 minutes you get say 5 chests and an event token per player, if it takes you 20 minutes you get 3 chests, and say a choice between 5 old epic coins, or a choice of a stack of 10 apo (say shadowbinder powder or the 6 second damage immune apo the name escapes me atm) and if youre at the 30minute mark or over you only get the single universe chest as usual.

All times suggested are recommendations only. Having only ever done AEU once and then it was on PWI not here in epic i dont remember how difficult it was or how much time it would take here in epic, so dont take the ideas above as gospel.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I like this idea, though I also agree that ares event doesnt make it "useless" all together.

However I think the best way to go about making so more people would be willing to do it, why not put a timer on it like TM runs. Where in if you finish it in under a certain time you can get more universe chests. For example put a 30minute timer on the instance. If you finish the instance in under 10 minutes you get say 5 chests and an event token per player, if it takes you 20 minutes you get 3 chests, and say a choice between 5 old epic coins, or a choice of a stack of 10 apo (say shadowbinder powder or the 6 second damage immune apo the name escapes me atm) and if youre at the 30minute mark or over you only get the single universe chest as usual.

All times suggested are recommendations only. Having only ever done AEU once and then it was on PWI not here in epic i dont remember how difficult it was or how much time it would take here in epic, so dont take the ideas above as gospel.

Only the mechanics here make it difficult. Upgrading some of the bosses/mobs would make it funner.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I also suggested that EU/AEU be revamped, I bet a lot of people would like doing it if it became more accessible/worth doing. I say revamp it so that you can get a nice amount of EC alongside the chests. As it stands, EU isnt worth doing because AEU gives better rewards. I say make EU a repeatable FB that you can farm EC with while AEU is a once a day type thing that gives you better rewards (could be done through making it a quest reward only). I have never been able to do it because I can't find parties to do it with, but if this were to be revamped, people would begin doing it far more often and would also promote team gameplay. 

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
promote team gameplay.

Best part of the whole idea too! cus lets face it, GV and Warsong dont really promote teamwork as much as they should, and since most other BH's can be solo'd this would kind of help people figure out what their actual role in a squad is really supposed to be.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
I do agree with this, for the most part. AEU in my opinion is the most fun dungeon that's been added so far. But.. as someone said above, about making it an ec farming instance, that's a big N.O. Honestly, EC's really are extremely easy to get now, if all you had to do was 1 instance for all the ec's you need, there would be no point in playing. Might i suggest, i don't know... maybe the bosses dropping about 500 supply tokens/seals of war/r8 mats? Non-Tradable of course of course. It would be a fun alternative, considering some people dont want to do the events that dont give many tokens in the first place, and believe it or not, not EVERYONE can Nw, It is fairly system demanding. I would personally love a reason to do this instance, Also, instead of giving weapon and armor tokens, maybe, MAYBE about 4k-8k WoB? or i don't know, maybe just a chance to get a lot of supply tokens. Long story short, ec's are easy to get, this shouldn't be implemented just for the purpose of farming ec.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
I do agree with this, for the most part. AEU in my opinion is the most fun dungeon that's been added so far. But.. as someone said above, about making it an ec farming instance, that's a big N.O. Honestly, EC's really are extremely easy to get now, if all you had to do was 1 instance for all the ec's you need, there would be no point in playing. Might i suggest, i don't know... maybe the bosses dropping about 500 supply tokens/seals of war/r8 mats? Non-Tradable of course of course. It would be a fun alternative, considering some people dont want to do the events that dont give many tokens in the first place, and believe it or not, not EVERYONE can Nw, It is fairly system demanding. I would personally love a reason to do this instance, Also, instead of giving weapon and armor tokens, maybe, MAYBE about 4k-8k WoB? or i don't know, maybe just a chance to get a lot of supply tokens. Long story short, ec's are easy to get, this shouldn't be implemented just for the purpose of farming ec.
I agree that AEU should be better rewards, like r8 mats. But EU is also there and is not really used for much because compared AEU, it sucks. That's why I suggest that EU should be used to make some ECs aside from the constant BH routine. Obviously it wouldn't be some grand amount as it is an FB that can be finished fairly quick.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
New revamped instance is coming in few days... Ops   :normal-41:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
Good to hear!

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player

NICE!

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
NICE !! were just talking about this with friends yesterday !! thanks :D
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

I hope it's not that craziness in abba and sot that PWI implemented.  I think they forgot that not everyone is level 105 and wants to wait till then to finish off their culti over there...

If it's an AEU revamp though, bring it on.

BTW, Escorian and I happen to like doing AEU, so if anyone wants a nub seeker and his equally nub gender-bending archer wife among the ranks, call me.

Now that I think about it, it was suggested to revamp EU before.  To make it more attractive to do.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Nice to hear that, because that is what server needs! More PvE.  :normal-1:
Who said it will be PvE instance :pig-19: