Epic Perfect World

how to remove?

Offline قناص

guys, how to remove feathers on the head of archer?...

Search And Destroy

Alucardsupul

no seriously, you can't

Offline قناص

no seriously, you can't

that's why im asking if possible or change color?...  ^-^

Search And Destroy

Alucardsupul

that's why im asking if possible or change color?...  ^-^

color changing may be possible, like veno's tail's but I've read on official forums that there is no way to remove it. Still not sure, mess around with your ini a little xD

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
color changing may be possible, like veno's tail's but I've read on official forums that there is no way to remove it. Still not sure, mess around with your ini a little xD

This.
If it is possible to change the colour it will be only for your client, only you would be able to see it, most likely.

Alucardsupul

This.
If it is possible to change the colour it will be only for your client, only you would be able to see it, most likely.

Better than nothing. I really don't know about feather color, but I've seen some dick reporting a veno with blue fox tail.

P.S. which means that it is visible for others too -_-
Last Edit: Sept 18, 2013, 02:01 pm by ✝Sybil✝

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Better than nothing. I really don't know about feather color, but I've seen some dick reporting a veno with blue fox tail.

P.S. which means that it is visible for others too -_-

I don't think its possible to change the venos tail color anymore. (with SoW update) The venos got a fix or something if I recall. For the ears you'll have to mess with the client itself, Don't think theres a way to remove. One time I just dropped my veno file into my cleric cause I was lazy and wanted the looks, and it only did the face/body. Ears/tails were gone and the Elven feathers where still there. if I recall alonggg time ago you could change the Cleric feathers to archer feathers, And vise versa for archers. I don't think thats possible anymore though.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
So after researching for the last hour or so, messing with both elf and veno inis etc etc, I am pretty sure there is no way to remove elf feathers or veno ears/tail, nor do I think you are able to change the colour of veno tails. I was curious about this myself, as I am experimenting with ini editing much more lately, so I thought I'd test. Pretty much played around with most settings, trawling through forums etc, and I don't believe it is possible from our side.

However, I think veno and barb colour customisation would be a really nice addition in the future if possible and simple (dyeing fur or tails etc), not sure if it is able to be done without changing ALL venos and barbs to the same permanent colour.

As for the elf feathers, I quite like them. It's what makes the elf race different from the human race. But I don't think it can be removed by players, nor removed by devs without either removing them all or if at all even possible.

Hope that helps with the query.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Alucardsupul

I hated those feathers too lol and just made my archer's hair white  *genius*. Seems like it's the only thing you can do now

Offline قناص

So after researching for the last hour or so, messing with both elf and veno inis etc etc, I am pretty sure there is no way to remove elf feathers or veno ears/tail, nor do I think you are able to change the colour of veno tails. I was curious about this myself, as I am experimenting with ini editing much more lately, so I thought I'd test. Pretty much played around with most settings, trawling through forums etc, and I don't believe it is possible from our side.

However, I think veno and barb colour customisation would be a really nice addition in the future if possible and simple (dyeing fur or tails etc), not sure if it is able to be done without changing ALL venos and barbs to the same permanent colour.

As for the elf feathers, I quite like them. It's what makes the elf race different from the human race. But I don't think it can be removed by players, nor removed by devs without either removing them all or if at all even possible.

Hope that helps with the query.

thank's for info, i guess youd play your character ini before replying this post...hehehe! i got you!  ;D

Search And Destroy