Epic Perfect World

just sugessting this!!

vlntbty

I just never talked to many people is all. :P lol It seems a lot of people had problems with Webgoddess.

Your name seems familiar too. I was in Oblivious, and then went to BootyCamp, though some personality conflicts with Webgodess kinda made me quit. And I dont think we ever spoke, but then again most people avoided me like the plague outside of world chat lol.

Offline SeemsLegit

I'm from DW aswell, my name on there is ImAKittehKat(My barb) Was in Dynasty for a few weeks and Grlm_FaTe, never was in big TW factions other than Dynasty, I was in CutThroat majority of the time  :D
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
I'm from DW aswell, my name on there is ImAKittehKat(My barb) Was in Dynasty for a few weeks and Grlm_FaTe, never was in big TW factions other than Dynasty, I was in CutThroat majority of the time  :D

My barb in Dynasty - Roadrage.  Was in Dynasty for three years

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
I spent ~3mths on PWI before moving to p.servers, after someone told me how long OR how much it would take to reach endgame.

Archosaur ftw?!

/offtopic

However, I -1 this suggestion, nor do I think it will be implemented.

Everyone seems to be looking for the easy, fast option these days. However if they were implemented, people would complain they were bored.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Everyone seems to be looking for the easy, fast option these days. However if they were implemented, people would complain they were bored.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I spent ~3mths on PWI before moving to p.servers, after someone told me how long OR how much it would take to reach endgame.

Archosaur ftw?!

/offtopic

People are already complaining they're bored. XD

I remember Roadrage!  Awesome cata barb.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Evangelica♀

Archosaur ftw?!

/offtopic

This  and

People are already complaining they're bored. XD

I remember Roadrage!  Awesome cata barb.

thank you, my pride and joy still to this day

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
YouGotMe, i disagree with u
Last Edit: Sept 18, 2013, 08:28 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
No, this is a bad suggestion.

Off Topic: In RT server someone sold his car for rank 8 (Back when rank 8 is not 72 gold). He RQ deleted his char because rank 8 became 72 gold.

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
No, this is a bad suggestion.

Supporting you 100% Janrey

Off Topic: My wife and I played PWI Archo server for 4 years and in the last past year put real money on the game in trying to get somewhere but in the end just exhausted our credit card and we made a promise to each other earlier in this year to never put real money on a game again but still wanted to play the game  and in such we started playing EPW and never look back since! Great work EPW Team :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Offline قناص

NAPOLES can play EPW too...  ;D

NO! to this topic...  8)

Search And Destroy

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
Rofl!  I love how the topic completely derailed, but everyone is still putting their 2 cents to the op in after commenting to the derailment.

Offline Evangelica♀

Rofl!  I love how the topic completely derailed, but everyone is still putting their 2 cents to the op in after commenting to the derailment.

LOL and this is probably the one and only derailment that is not tarnished by flaming and rudeness.  Refreshing indeed

Alucardsupul

Do people make posts like these on purpose for farming posts? Well, I have nothing against it:3