Epic Perfect World

just sugessting this!!

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
is it possible to sell the dragon child warsong belts and puzzle cubes at the point shop... just suggesting... the more the donators the more the server runs  ;)
This will never happen. That will give advantage to the donators.

vlntbty

I remember that guy on DW. That's just....wow.

Oh and no to the OP. Doesn't require much effort to just farm those.  :rolleyes:

There was a guy on Dreamweaver named SuperHebe... He spent over 55grand on his BM. Lost his house, his relationship fell apart, and he had to move back in with his MOTHER (in his late 30's early 40's I believe). I'm not sure what he's doing now, as he stopped playing regularly just before I came to EPW. But yeah, he got so bad at one point he was sinking his entire paycheck into PWI every week, and BORROWING money from a mutual friend of ours to buy groceries... Pay-to-be-pro addiction is almost as bad as crack or heroin in certain situations...

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
No plis. If that happens, then people will be asking for full stat sets to be made available too. Things are fine as is.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
is it possible to sell the dragon child warsong belts and puzzle cubes at the point shop... just suggesting... the more the donators the more the server runs  ;)
yougotme full rich irl
 :normal-45: :normal-45: :normal-45:

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Holy shit, I remember SuperHebe.

I remember that guy on DW. That's just....wow.

Wow... 2 more folks from DW...

My toon's name was Volistad... I wasnt in a big TW fac. But a lot of people knew me, cus I was such an ass hole lol.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

pikachuchu

You still are. ;) <33

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
You still are. ;) <33

One does not work as hard as I did at honing the art of assholery, simply to give it up. Youre talking 25years of work to become this good (I took a few years off of my practice while I was married). My goal is to have it become as second nature as breathing!  :P ;)

pikachuchu

xD You reached your goal. <3

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
xD You reached your goal. <3

Nah... I still have to think before I react sometimes.

pikachuchu

How sad. One day, you'll be as good in that as I am at sarcasm. [Off-off-topic, your siggy is creepy a'f.]

vlntbty

My toon's name was Volistad... I wasnt in a big TW fac. But a lot of people knew me, cus I was such an ass hole lol.

My main on there was Pythe, same as here. I was in Equinox for a while. :) Your name seems familiar but I don't think we ever spoke.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player

My main on there was Pythe, same as here. I was in Equinox for a while. :) Your name seems familiar but I don't think we ever spoke.

Your name seems familiar too. I was in Oblivious, and then went to BootyCamp, though some personality conflicts with Webgodess kinda made me quit. And I dont think we ever spoke, but then again most people avoided me like the plague outside of world chat lol.

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
There was a guy on Dreamweaver named SuperHebe... He spent over 55grand on his BM. Lost his house, his relationship fell apart, and he had to move back in with his MOTHER (in his late 30's early 40's I believe). I'm not sure what he's doing now, as he stopped playing regularly just before I came to EPW. But yeah, he got so bad at one point he was sinking his entire paycheck into PWI every week, and BORROWING money from a mutual friend of ours to buy groceries... Pay-to-be-pro addiction is almost as bad as crack or heroin in certain situations...

I know SuperHebe and his story well, did BH's with him ...I was in Equinox and Dynasty. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
RT ftw.  :normal-12:

But on topic, -1 to OP.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

I was Destini/Ivy_ on Dramaweaver.  I was in Calamity, then took a small break after they disbanded, then was in Vanquish and Kindrid for a bit.

I used to do bh's with him too.  And I remember him having a website that showed all his bm's weapon reforges (think he was at 200-something before he got int).

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)