Epic Perfect World

Veno's Bewitch skill

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
the cat transform is posible its advanced bewitch just like soul liink has soul shatter bewitch has bewitch(tiger) advanced skill and theres aal antoher type of bewitch available irl pwi but not sure in what animal it turns you in

i think the little celestal demon kitty...

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
The tiger bewitch skill is a reward through the Endless Universe instances in Morai. There's also a red squirrel bewitch (which I haven't seen anyone on here having it).
Last Edit: Sept 17, 2013, 09:31 pm by Caffeine

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
how come some veno's can turn me into cats/penguins...when they bewitch me......(and no they arent using that transform item xD)

they did it x2 in pk

btw: bewitch is the puffbird skill veno's use 3:

I WANT TO CHANGE MINES 2 !!!
There are three types of Bewitched. I've only seen the Dark Celestial tiger, and the Original puffbird one. The Bewitch (Tiger) Drops in AEU. The third one, Or the Bewitch (Squirrel) Apparently you can get it from a chest Which you get from a quest line, But I have not seen it here, Nor do I know if its  available here.
Last Edit: Sept 17, 2013, 09:25 pm by ~Rin~

Offline Drive

• 🌙
oh ya the squrrel is the third 1 P.S i know this is off topic but rin i really liked ur last forum pic the guy with grey hair was on it he was like smilling can u maybe give link to where u got it :o

Alucardsupul

somebody tell me how to get that item!

too lazy to read whole topic

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
somebody tell me how to get that item!

too lazy to read whole topic

There are three types of Bewitched. I've only seen the Dark Celestial tiger, and the Original puffbird one. The Bewitch (Tiger) Drops in AEU. The third one, Or the Bewitch (Squirrel) Apparently you can get it from a chest Which you get from a quest line, But I have not seen it here, Nor do I know if its  available here.
^I posted that like 2 post above yours  :-X