Epic Perfect World

Veno's Bewitch skill

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
how come some veno's can turn me into cats/penguins...when they bewitch me......(and no they arent using that transform item xD)

they did it x2 in pk

btw: bewitch is the puffbird skill veno's use 3:

I WANT TO CHANGE MINES 2 !!!

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Lol its a quest reward, you can turn ppl into animals for 3 mins

PS: as i remember bewich will only tranform you into a fluffy bird. So no, it has to be the transform item

Offline HellishKitty

Lol its a quest reward, you can turn ppl into animals for 3 mins

PS: as i remember bewich will only tranform you into a fluffy bird. So no, it has to be the transform item

but they did it x2 and after it ..i went back human 3: and there was another veno not too long ago that turned me into a penguin after using bewitch ._.and

im 100% its not the transform item because i have filters on

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

but they did it x2 and after it ..i went back human 3: and there was another veno not too long ago that turned me into a penguin after using bewitch ._.and

im 100% its not the transform item because i have filters on

If you edit your client, I'm sure you can make it look like that. But that's 100% the quest reward item.

Offline HellishKitty

Im confused still...are we talking about different items? xD cuz i know there is item than transforms people but if they have buff filters on u cant do it to them...even with my buff filters they did it to me in pk back to back....so  guessing they edited their files?

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Im confused still...are we talking about different items? xD cuz i know there is item than transforms people but if they have buff filters on u cant do it to them...even with my buff filters they did it to me in pk back to back....so  guessing they edited their files?
It doesn't work like that. If someone edits their personal files, the changes would only be clientside. (only they can see it) Were you in safe zone at the time? if not, pretty sure the transformation wands don't work.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Editing the client/files, only changes the view on the editor's screen. Not yours, so it wouldn't be possible to 'hack' your way into it. It's not a buff, so filters don't matter... So yeah, it was the quest item from the Spring quest.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Editing the client/files, only changes the view on the editor's screen. Not yours, so it wouldn't be possible to 'hack' your way into it. It's not a buff, so filters don't matter... So yeah, it was the quest item from the Spring quest.
It doesn't work like that. If someone edits their personal files, the changes would only be clientside. (only they can see it) Were you in safe zone at the time? if not, pretty sure the transformation wands don't work.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline HellishKitty

No both times i was in active pvp vs them ...the first time i was changed into a penguin with bewitch x2 ...while we were fighting each other and ii was Surprised then a veno just did it to me yesterday but this time it was a cat and we still were in active pvp...the transformation Only happened when she used bewitch...……… so filters don't matter like violate said i guess

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
No both times i was in active pvp vs them ...the first time i was changed into a penguin with bewitch x2 ...while we were fighting each other and ii was Surprised then a veno just did it to me yesterday but this time it was a cat and we still were in active pvp...the transformation Only happened when she used bewitch...……… so filters don't matter like violate said i guess
There is a small tiger bewitch, although i can't explain the penguin, maybe an upcoming addon? I suggest talking to a GM about this subject, and maybe provide screenshots/some video.

Offline HellishKitty

There is a small tiger bewitch, although i can't explain the penguin, maybe an upcoming addon? I suggest talking to a GM about this subject, and maybe provide screenshots/some video.
.    Yes it was the small tiger one :) how do I get that??

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
.    Yes it was the small tiger one :) how do I get that??
I honestly don't know, sorry :/, Try worldchat? that's where we got my wifey's :o.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
the cat transform is posible its advanced bewitch just like soul liink has soul shatter bewitch has bewitch(tiger) advanced skill and theres aal antoher type of bewitch available irl pwi but not sure in what animal it turns you in

Offline HellishKitty

the cat transform is posible its advanced bewitch just like soul liink has soul shatter bewitch has bewitch(tiger) advanced skill and theres aal antoher type of bewitch available irl pwi but not sure in what animal it turns you in
. K ty :) for info