Epic Perfect World

Hyper Stones [EXP]

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
Yea I guess I can agree with that. By the way since we are talking about that. I havent had a chance to play PvP with the new classes and I was wondering who is better, Sin or Archer?

since when is an archer a new class?
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
actualy they use to give the supply stashes so i opened it on alt i made a while a go so i actually got hypers from it just. im not sure if they work
 or not

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
It took me only few min from 1 to 110, come at me noobs.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
 :normal-2: :normal-2: :pig-2: :pig-2: :tiger-26: :tiger-26: :monkey-26: :monkey-26: :normal-42: :normal-42:

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Vionn

PVE master

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Supply Stashes aren't given out anymore, the only chance you have at getting hypers is the low % from wedding pack things (may have been removed already). We don't need hypers anyways because if there were, everyone would be spamming the Ares event (which is as you know 150 only) on Sat with their millions of alts ruining most of the economy. I got 8 characters to 150 using the methods that are already provided. Switch PV up and go level in FCC (you can also trade in the mats you get for exp at the Martial Arts npc; gives 20-25mil additional exp from handing them in) or you can do card bosses to get super level scrolls. Things are easy enough already, no need to make it even easier.
Last Edit: Sept 16, 2013, 07:45 pm by Caffeine

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Supply Stashes aren't given out anymore, the only chance you have at getting hypers is the low % from wedding pack things. We don't need hypers anyways because if there were, everyone would be spamming the Ares event (which is as you know 150 only) on Sat with their millions of alts ruining most of the economy. I got 8 characters to 150 using the methods that are already provided. Switch PV up and go level in FCC (you can also trade in the mats you get for exp at the Martial Arts npc; gives 20-25mil additional exp from handing them in) or you can do card bosses to get super level scrolls. Things are easy enough already, no need to make it even easier.
^Dis

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Supply Stashes aren't given out anymore, the only chance you have at getting hypers is the low % from wedding pack things. We don't need hypers anyways because if there were, everyone would be spamming the Ares event (which is as you know 150 only) on Sat with their millions of alts ruining most of the economy. I got 8 characters to 150 using the methods that are already provided. Switch PV up and go level in FCC (you can also trade in the mats you get for exp at the Martial Arts npc; gives 20-25mil additional exp from handing them in) or you can do card bosses to get super level scrolls. Things are easy enough already, no need to make it even easier.

This.

And pretty sure if you had nothing else to do, or only one char to focus on, you can get 150 in 3 days.  I wouldn't know--it took me 2 months to get Mikau to 150 (pre-adjustment).

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Go no life mode. I got my veno from level 0, to 150, in less than a day, r8 the next. It isn't hard at all to lvl, just pure laziness.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Go no life mode. I got my veno from level 0, to 150, in less than a day, r8 the next. It isn't hard at all to lvl, just pure laziness.

Laziness and I just freaking hate PV, but the classes I want 150 I have to show boobs vocal chords for to get into GV.

No hypers plox.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
;) Why not put Hyper Stones so people can level faster?  ^-^
This was suggested many times by people who are just lazy. This server is so easy I have so many 150's/r8 chars that its not even funny. (Most people do if they are alt whores like me).

Its never gonna happen. In Fact, recently it was made easier to lvl. You used to have to grind much more then you have to now.

Offline Anekke

• LastStand
;) Why not put Hyper Stones so people can level faster?  ^-^

For this reason many servers are dead  :sad:  and if there is not some challenge in the game then where's the fun? for the rest I think already have a high rate EPW   :P

vlntbty

Go level to 105 on PWI, see how long THAT takes you.  :-X

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
10/10 of my toons are 150 9/10 are fully geared r8 and im the laziest noob in the server. I eat cereal for dinner and lunch cos i cbf making anything, an eg of how lazy i am. Whats your excuse?

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
YEA I AGREE WITH U :))