Epic Perfect World

HELP :P

Offline poo!ッ

• Old player
  • Feaver
How do i change my culti cuz i went demon for seeker to help my friend cuz he doesent know to do culti and now i want to change back to sage how do i do that  :police:

150 Demon Archer Qutiye
150 Demon Seeker InDeep
150 Demon Wizard Dragisa
150 Sage Sin Analist
150 Sage Psy SpaceJunkey
150 Demon Barb Deidara

Offline Pookie

• Characters: ImmaKiLLYou
  • Faction: Factionless
Well first of all u will need a Celestial Schism and 200 Mirages , 2nd u will need to do ALL CULTIVATION QUESTS , in order to use the Celestial schism & the mirages at Conversion manager in 1k city . After u did all culti quests , get the celestial schism and the mirages go to Conversion manager in 1k near the Blue Portal , and u'll see there. I did same for my Seeker to change from Demon to Sage. Good luck. :police:

Offline poo!ッ

• Old player
  • Feaver
Well first of all u will need a Celestial Schism and 200 Mirages , 2nd u will need to do ALL CULTIVATION QUESTS , in order to use the Celestial schism & the mirages at Conversion manager in 1k city . After u did all culti quests , get the celestial schism and the mirages go to Conversion manager in 1k near the Blue Portal , and u'll see there. I did same for my Seeker to change from Demon to Sage. Good luck. :police:

Ty man :D 8)

150 Demon Archer Qutiye
150 Demon Seeker InDeep
150 Demon Wizard Dragisa
150 Sage Sin Analist
150 Sage Psy SpaceJunkey
150 Demon Barb Deidara

Offline Pookie

• Characters: ImmaKiLLYou
  • Faction: Factionless
Glad i could help.