Epic Perfect World

Highest NW scores.

Offline Dewy

I was in Frost today and got 155 tokens.

The most I ever got was in the very first NW, about 500. Support clerics do not get rich in NW.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Support clerics do not get rich in NW.
I feel your pain.  :normal-12:

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
the best ive done was 26k points  590 tokens 
today was just over 20k points n 496 tokens

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Photoshop all...

:normal-10: :normal-14: :normal-13: :normal-12: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-10: :normal-19: :normal-18: :normal-10: :normal-7: :normal-5: :normal-6: :normal-3: :normal-13: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-4: :normal-4: :normal-27: :normal-26: :normal-26: :normal-25: :normal-2: :normal-3: :normal-24: :normal-24: :normal-1:

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
400 tokens for me. If i play my barb, i get more tokens, but only if people bother to attack me, and sadly you see seekers / bms / sins / venos taking the flag. And who is gunna atk me when i do 800 dmg as a barb.

My archer, got max like 250 tokens. Even when in winning nation. Idk how people seem to get so much. Some battles ill get 40 personal kills, and come in 11th place :/
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline Üpgrayedd

• The Pimp
  • Feel the double D
  • Faction: Xpendable

Yawn... Prolly 1st day of NW in EPW - like 0,001 server was actually able to join due to long time needed to update client after patch (slow downloading speed for most ppl) and that's why ppl in winning nation got so many tokens - this isn't even high for that time - I've seen ppl having over 1,2k tokens... Now, it's impossible to get numbers like that due to simple reason: no matter how well you will do in NW, there are too many ppl in each nation and total reward is divided between them.

Ergo, nothing to be exctied about and OP is just trying to pump his ego... lmao
Last Edit: Nov 18, 2013, 11:22 am by Upgrayedd

Offline Dustin

• Old Player
SO MANY HATERZ MAUCQ LOL

Offline seeker1

niggga, the only reason i posted it is cause bishes thought I was lying when i said i got that many tokens, and fyi, I got this score very very recently, last week I believe. So idk wtf u talking about when u say its impossible to get that many tokes now, your sqd must suck bro. HATERS GONNA HATE.

scatterer3

You've to be lucky enough to be in the first place nation, apparently. I don't know how exactly you will earn more points per match but honestly on Seeker I get way more points than on my Psychic. Maybe the count goes like: the damage taken (without dying) together with flag captures plus a low percentage of kills, maybe attack/cast times count too. I don't know if this defines the amount of points earned, but on Psychic I kill way more than on my Seeker with few hits on LA and HA, can't tank at all plus never aims for the flag. On seeker, I cast way more skills, tank a lot of damage and aim for the flag.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
You've to be lucky enough to be in the first place nation, apparently. I don't know how exactly you will earn more points per match but honestly on Seeker I get way more points than on my Psychic. Maybe the count goes like: the damage taken (without dying) together with flag captures plus a low percentage of kills, maybe attack/cast times count too. I don't know if this defines the amount of points earned, but on Psychic I kill way more than on my Seeker with few hits on LA and HA, can't tank at all plus never aims for the flag. On seeker, I cast way more skills, tank a lot of damage and aim for the flag.
Flag captures yield surprisingly a low amount of points. The most points you get are from taking and dealing damage. Seekers and BMs can get higher scores because of their aoes and tanking ability.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
i noticed i get ALOT of points when i just kill people and dont die...im always in 1-2 in 99% of the battles im in...I even  have got killed so much in a battle that ive been teleported back to base and still got 1# rank

Key things i do in nw battles:

Kill Flag Carriers
Attack people( very easy to kill pinoy's with top gear) ahue
Try not to die

i get ST's close to how much a mystic would or higher

Mystics get alot of st's ...cuz they tank/heal/DD
Last Edit: Nov 18, 2013, 11:35 pm by HellishKitty

scatterer3

Flag captures yield surprisingly a low amount of points. The most points you get are from taking and dealing damage. Seekers and BMs can get higher scores because of their aoes and tanking ability.

Yep, now I think it's this simple, deal and tank damage.

Offline Dustin

• Old Player

Pics or it didn't happen.

already put a pic at the top of 1058 tokens lol

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
how the hell are you all getting in the 20ks 0.o