Delete

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Aw, this is what I missed. :c

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Good pk but HO rq too fast so you didn't manage to record NH Vs Worms vs Xpend PK.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Good pk but HO rq too fast so you didn't manage to record NH Vs Worms vs Xpend PK.

Wasn't a rq fren
many peoples logged of right after TW but more importantly ppls were going afk and sht during the PK
ruined it for the rest of us, but it was mega fun while it lasted. Who cares who won yea

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
well u see 30 ppl went offline in period of 10 mins, after few rebuffs it kinda started to be pointless tho and it's not a rq u can't call it like that, no one was flaming,no one was bsing, just sigged sz and most of us on raidcall said "was fun pk". where's the rq in that?

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Its l like the second world war germany vs france , france let them win cuz no chance  :)
Last Edit: Sept 15, 2013, 09:25 am by Orgasm

Cheebee

gf to all that showed up; was fun.

Robbert

It funny how at some point he tabs through Worms members and doesn't attack them, accepts signets for Xpendable start hitting like mad still lose, no official alliance but still playing as a team sad.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
It funny how at some point he tabs through Worms members and doesn't attack them, accepts signets for Xpendable start hitting like mad still lose, no official alliance but still playing as a team sad.
Are you retarded? Just asking, because from the looks of it you sound like you are.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Hi robbert :3333333333

Youjelly ur face now be real with ur avwy <3

Robbert

Are you retarded? Just asking, because from the looks of it you sound like you are.
second time you quote me im get mad when idiots quote me no name shit say something of worth for once

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
second time you quote me im get mad when idiots quote me no name shit say something of worth for once
You is mad?:((( Just a game, stay low please.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
YouJelly god EA.

Offline Jeromey

• Memories divided within.
  • Y mad @ serious gamer :-[
Was a pleasure minus the lag.

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete

special thanks for everyone was a part of this pk

trash talk\serious shits allowed as long as its in epw range nothing alse

video offending you ?
sorry.. post ur name here and i will blur your name in the next pk video

thx for watching !

Nice vid good pk was really fun   :smiley:

Offline Pig

• Wannabe Archer.
hi Robbbert  :))