Epic Perfect World

Mutes

Offline vaine123

I been noticing a lot of mutes in games over language, well why not put the filters back on. There is no point in having them off if the person gets muted over what they say.
Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap....this guy.

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Well there is a point to where language can get out of hand and there are some words that can get really offensive. But certain words are harmless and shouldn't really be much of an issue.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline vaine123

I understand that, but apparently it's getting out of hand I mean someone says one thing some else doesn't like it's a 10minute mute.

I had a conversation with a GM about it when came forth and called someone uneducated for using the fword, when the GM knew nothing about the origin of the said word.  And proved that the word is not a word at all, only a abbreviation of a phrase used int the early 1400s.  So that really did get under my skin about that.

But the only solution to this problem is to replace the filters that way nobody is offended.
Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap....this guy.

Offline Nexus

I understand that, but apparently it's getting out of hand I mean someone says one thing some else doesn't like it's a 10minute mute.

I had a conversation with a GM about it when came forth and called someone uneducated for using the fword, when the GM knew nothing about the origin of the said word.  And proved that the word is not a word at all, only a abbreviation of a phrase used int the early 1400s.  So that really did get under my skin about that.

But the only solution to this problem is to replace the filters that way nobody is offended.

That won't really solve anything you can easily put period's between certain letters like bi.tch or something so there will always be ways around it
System message: This thread has been muted <3

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
The origin of an obscenity doesn't matter, it's what it is used for that matters. I can guarantee 100% that anyone who uses the F word in-game is not using it in the context of it's original meaning. And the filters were also removed because it censored some names. Making it impossible to PM those people.

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
It goes beyond the use of said words, but the recurrance and attittude of such person using it.
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-

Offline Shaoran

• Ashuashuashua
Watch out ur language, there are childs playing this game! ....

11 years olds kids are who talk like that lol...

if u dont like what a pixel is saying use blacklist ffs! if its offend u, use blacklist!

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
lolol   ;D

It's called blacklist  ???
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline KadeN/BornLegend

• No nuts No glory
  • Born like a Monster, Die like a Beast!
Idk why F word was a big of a deal, Stud take the F word as a compliment, its like a high five condelences!
"Bored at work"