Epic Perfect World

Hang☆Over vs Xpendables

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I love how HO ask whether we even AA.. Yet my damage log tells me different. Anyway, it was a GF. Especially when we rolled you 2 - 1. Hopefully we can organise a 10v10/15v15 sometime and it can be recorded. Then you'll see that your living in a 'dream world'. Other than that GF!
I drop you with your full buffs on in less than 20 sec, why talk? Please, sit down boy. All you do in pk is run around like an idiot and get dropped by me when I see you.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I love how HO ask whether we even AA.. Yet my damage log tells me different. Anyway, it was a GF. Especially when we rolled you 2 - 1. Hopefully we can organise a 10v10/15v15 sometime and it can be recorded. Then you'll see that your living in a 'dream world'. Other than that GF!

I love how suddenly huhtanky likes to talk trash now that he's in xpend when he didn't before.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I see butthurt people.
Amen

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Yoonah, I find Joker`s avatar prettier than yours:) Xpendable have better players than HO (never been in any of those 2 factions and never will be). Xpendable are also the nicer faction, thx to their only nice member- Cynix.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
My point made. mad suppppah serious ppl

get angry even when they win PK

yes veri syrias ppl get mad coz they win.

F U N

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Yeeee, do me a little favour and go killyourself. Jump from a roof, put a bullet in your head idc.

Haylee is pretty, more than you will ever be and she also had the courage to show her face to everyone here unlike you.
+1    sad  to see people complaining about other's look when we can't do anything to change our look
its the way we was born we cant change it, really sorry for you.

littlelupe i dont mind if you gonna trash talk / drama / retarded / sad  / insults comments ..but please keep it rely at EPW not anything alse :)
Last Edit: Sept 13, 2013, 05:36 pm by ahed

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Yeeee, do me a little favour and go killyourself. Jump from a roof, put a bullet in your head idc.

Haylee is pretty, more than you will ever be and she also had the courage to show her face to everyone here unlike you.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yoonah, I find Joker`s avatar prettier than yours:) Xpendable have better players than HO (never been in any of those 2 factions and never will be). Xpendable are also the nicer faction, thx to their only nice member- Cynix.

Yes, Jokerz is a very pretty man. I agree   :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13:

And love you all <3

Offline Tavern

• Old Player

You are very stupid.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yes, Jokerz is a very pretty man. I agree   :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13:

And love you all <3
Why you laugh :(( I rly es pretty :-[
i feel like i'm dead

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Why you laugh :(( I rly es pretty :-[
bs!

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
Couldnt get 35 for pk if not so many online ok?

Yes, 22 online, sorted by officers. Director definitely offline at the time. Try again.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I love how suddenly huhtanky likes to talk trash now that he's in xpend when he didn't before.

Thank you for pointing out that HO are trash, anyway just email that to me, I'll put it in the waste bin and get back to you at some point. Anyway, I used to talk trash under HO as that's what they taught me to do. If we lose PK > TT (I was actually told this by Kermo)....

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
I am reading forum and know most active members here. Yoonah is not my favorite person here, a very artificial girl that strives for attention. I was not really commenting her looks, but rather her artificial and ugly way of presenting herself ( the pic she had was just like that).  if you have any other comments, I will be glad to give my reply:)

Angelica

I am reading forum and know most active members here. Yoonah is not my favorite person here, a very artificial girl that strives for attention. I was not really commenting her looks, but rather her artificial and ugly way of presenting herself ( the pic she had was just like that).  if you have any other comments, I will be glad to give my reply:)
Okay this is completely off-topic, and if we're already on that point, I don't think you should comment on anyone's avatar or anything if you don't even have one, same goes for looks. Anyhow, get on topic again or get out.