Epic Perfect World

Hang☆Over vs Xpendables

Insanity

Same numbers = easy.
Here you can see how many blue names was when pressed "T", then later you'll see how many white names aiaiaiai
Easy game
all blue names were dead in sz ((((((((((((((((((:

Robbert

Maggots talk about even numbers we ask for 15v15 for months always rejected, if you can't win 2 to 1 ratio how in the name of God you can win even number what fck you smoke.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Maggots talk about even numbers we ask for 15v15 for months always rejected, if you can't win 2 to 1 ratio how in the name of God you can win even number what fck you smoke.
Hi.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
hi what
Very nice pk, good job. OK!
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ƲԼƢƲƖƠƦƦƛ

• WTF u try ?
EA = Very OVERPOWER class.

Yes pls nerf it

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Why post only the round in which 22 vs 35 wasn't expected, post the other rounds in which you get rolled 2 to 1 numbers. Sad HO/Worms type post their wins while outnumbering.

aiaiaiaia HO had 35? I wish we had, then would be 2 mins pk.
I think u didnt even watch video since there you can see how many we had online. Couldnt get 35 for pk if not so many online ok?

PS: I love your hair
Last Edit: Sept 13, 2013, 04:42 pm by Butthead
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
Nice Video

Why post only the round in which 22 vs 35 wasn't expected, post the other rounds in which you get rolled 2 to 1 numbers. Sad HO/Worms type post their wins while outnumbering.

????? who ever posting his lose?....and ye HO/Worms never wins unless out numbers  :normal-2:  :normal-13:

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
HO=bad faction. only post pk where win.

Offline LumpyNutz

• Network Security Engineer
  • Characters: LumpyNutz
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Learn to play for fun dumb asses:) the video is crap, the comments are crap, you suck ass big time trolls:) Your avatars are seriously ugly, your pics are ugly; choosing easiest faction, easiest classes and trolling does not make you special:) Wanna find some friends? Go and look into a trash bin:)

what if i was white?

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
HO=bad faction. only post pk where win.
random  ;)

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Learn to play for fun dumb asses:) the video is crap, the comments are crap, you suck ass big time trolls:) Your avatars are seriously ugly, your pics are ugly; choosing easiest faction, easiest classes and trolling does not make you special:) Wanna find some friends? Go and look into a trash bin:)

harsh D:

Oh, and

hope you dislike it

drama/butthurt/retarded/sad/madness/serious/insults/hate commnets are very very welcome

hope you not enjoy it while watching !

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
random  ;)
stupid deno doesnt reallise i was acting stupid :(((

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
stupid deno doesnt reallise i was acting stupid :(((
stupid someone doesnt realise im always acting stupid aw

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I love how HO ask whether we even AA.. Yet my damage log tells me different. Anyway, it was a GF. Especially when we rolled you 2 - 1. Hopefully we can organise a 10v10/15v15 sometime and it can be recorded. Then you'll see that your living in a 'dream world'. Other than that GF!