Epic Perfect World

IronGuard adjustment

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
  • Characters: Anaire - Jargja
  • Faction: Artifex
So like topic subject says, my idea is to change IG.
All i see lately are people who spam IG/AD even though its 10vs1 person.
This potion already got nerfed from forges to base quest only for being overused.
So my idea is not to remove the potion but adjust it. This pot was made with the intention to use it as a last save, not to abuse it for spark, antistun rage killing.
Now the person gets stunned while taking IG, but people ofcourse take antistun before.
If for example you make the stun a SOG debuff then the person can't go round the fact that its only usable for last saves and then pk would be alot more fun in my opinion.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Worst suggestion I have ever seen in the history of the Perfect World of the histories.

Cheebee

Worst suggestion I have ever seen in the history of the Perfect World of the histories.

nice. but +1

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
Im sorry you feel that way. Prob understand why also :)

Offline Inmoralia

• ƗɳɱΦƦɑʆأα
Well, i think this is a big +1.
Abusing Irongaurd is like 'hey i can't play my char, np i take IG'
the Seal of God debuff on IG should be awsome, so we never have to do with those people that think:
OMG my hp is lower then 75%, i better take IG before i die.
In my opinion its just rubbish at all i preffer too remove it, but yeah ...
So i hope aga reads this and Remove or make it antipurify, so we don't have to deal archers and sins
 that OVERUSE it
if u don't like the idea, its time to try 1v1 and learn how to play a character ^^

Offline Inmoralia

• ƗɳɱΦƦɑʆأα
how many u got in bag? lol

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
-1, let the nubs be nubs, and let the pro pkers kill people around IG's, its not that hard. Also there are ways of getting around seal of god.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
This isn't even worse than Mentalista's suggestion.

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
If you say its worst ever, then care for explaining why? Other then just the fact you cant pk without ofc

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Why this mad PvEr makes the crappiest suggestions I've read so far, even worse than mentalista. If you can't survive for 12 seconds while he is in pot, what makes you think you can without it? And before you rage at me saying I use them, I've had 15 in my inventory for 1 month. Today I used 1. Nice. Pls nerf Mentalista type players that need something to be taken from others so they reach same low lvl where they have a chance. Thanks, Merry Christmas.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
I just made a sujestion, but if you honestly think trying to diss me with ur replies is going to make ur own ego feel better then why even bother replying to it

Offline Inmoralia

• ƗɳɱΦƦɑʆأα
Why this mad PvEr makes the crappiest suggestions I've read so far, even worse than mentalista. If you can't survive for 12 seconds while he is in pot, what makes you think you can without it? And before you rage at me saying I use them, I've had 15 in my inventory for 1 month. Today I used 1. Nice. Pls nerf Mentalista type players that need something to be taken from others so they reach same low lvl where they have a chance. Thanks, Merry Christmas.
Ok, name good reasons to keep it the way it is.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I don't think it's so much of a bad idea but it's not completely nescessary.

I still have 8 from one of the last Outcasts TWs. Gf. :))

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
I wouldnt go as far as saying its bad as mentalist, but still. Most classes have a skill that increases their overall survivability for a short while for example, Archers have wings of grace, Archers have Guardian Light, Barbs got invoke, mystics have Natures Barrier, and whatnot. L2P.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Inmoralia

• ƗɳɱΦƦɑʆأα
well any sin that use IG can kill a wizz in 5 a 6secs
u can't seal the sin, nor stun, u just need to kite and 1 Teleportstun and its over if you don't have faith or IG.
IG makes PK worse