Epic Perfect World

How are Dual Faction Names being Handled

In the recent patch notes it said "Fixed bug that let players create factions with names that were already taken".
My Sin $exy_Texy is leader of original Pantheon faction it has 36 members and we are an Alt Faction consisting Mainly of Overseers alts, there is another Pantheon faction with 10 members at the time of this post. My problem is If this other Pantheon Starts Doing DS events in the future and then it is confused with the Original Pantheon Faction and Overseers Gets punished. How will this Dual Faction Name bug be handled besides the Patch fix? will Other Pantheon with only 10 members  Be  wiped of name and then remake with New Name? Or is everything going to Stay as is?
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I dunno, but there's a second OutLaws and I had to play the guessing game as to which one was the correct one (I won).  But this is as confusing as all the name changes going on.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I don't really like all these changes, it is hard to remember who is who.  :sad:
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I don't really like all these changes, it is hard to remember who is who.  :sad:

This makes me happy everyone thinks I'm an ass hole. I dont have to worry about not being able to find friends after they change their name  :normal-3: :normal-1: :normal-3:

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.

One of my friends changed her name and in order for me to figure out who it was, I had to actually teleport to where she was and check who she was married to and her gear. ; ;

This makes me happy everyone thinks I'm an ass hole. I dont have to worry about not being able to find friends after they change their name  :normal-3: :normal-1: :normal-3:

I don't think you're an asshole.  You speak your mind, and there's a hint of sarcasm as well.  If that makes you an asshole, then I qualify for that crown too.

Stay Classy.
please stay on Topic this is an Support Post about the Bug That was fixed that allowed repeat of  Taken faction Names  not about the Identity change name feature that was recently added. Ty
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
I dunno if anything can be done about it without pissing anyone off.  Sure the second faction can be disbanded, but if both are legit factions with legit active members, that can cause issues.

Stay Classy.

Cheebee

there isnt much of a change imo, and is ok if u cant remember someone then they arent important in the first place  :normal-8:

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose

Neh ur not an ass hole, i think ur awesome ^
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline PVEqueen

• PVE queen. Hi.

+1111111111111111111111111111111111111

qq

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠   Go bring a blanket. ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ U leave me cold.   ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
One of my friends changed her name and in order for me to figure out who it was, I had to actually teleport to where she was and check who she was married to and her gear. ; ;

;w; i feel like you're talking about me.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
;w; i feel like you're talking about me.

I dun think it's you...

Stay Classy.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
I dun think it's you...

oh okay then.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.
In the recent patch notes it said "Fixed bug that let players create factions with names that were already taken".
My Sin $exy_Texy is leader of original Pantheon faction it has 36 members and we are an Alt Faction consisting Mainly of Overseers alts, there is another Pantheon faction with 10 members at the time of this post. My problem is If this other Pantheon Starts Doing DS events in the future and then it is confused with the Original Pantheon Faction and Overseers Gets punished. How will this Dual Faction Name bug be handled besides the Patch fix? will Other Pantheon with only 10 members  Be  wiped of name and then remake with New Name? Or is everything going to Stay as is?
Still no GM response...........
well I guess these Copied Faction names are here to stay.