Epic Perfect World

Speeding up repping for rank 8

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
As some one who likes to play multiple characters and eventual goals is have them all rank 8, I have to say the process to get the rep is very long and tedious. I know many complain about how much work it is to rep up their characters.  :normal-19: I have several possible suggestions to speed this up. :pig-46:

1) Add an item in the boutique for a reasonable cost (more than what 8,000 wraith officers badges cost) that you click on and instant 200,000 reputation (or even add it to the points shop)

2) Increase the amount of Wedding Candies and Wraith Officers Badges you can turn in at once from 100 to 1000, or even set it like a quest to turn all you have in your inventory at once, like the experience you turn in at the Martial Artist.

3) Speed up getting wedding candies for those who use them to rep up, either put them in the God's Giving for the same cost or a little more than the cost to make them, or if possible do a bulk trade for the wines some how.  Also is it possible to set the God's Giving up like the "catshops" where it takes bank notes as payment, this would also speed up purchase of wedding wines etc.  It would also be nice to see the stacking of wedding wines and wedding candies increased.

4) I have seen requests to do something with Dragon Quest items, just an idea here, but a npc where you can exchange DQ mats for rep, the way the Martial Artist exchanges FC mats for experience, maybe 1 DQ point = 1 rep.

Just a few thoughts, I do hope you  consider them. Thank you for your time.

Level 30 base

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I like #2.  I literally just finished turning in rep on my mystic, and it has kinda turned me off to doing it 5 more times.

#1, not so much.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
#1 I say no for obvious reasons.

#2 I do like the turn in rate idea,
The wedding candies I never used for rep So I can't really say. (<can go with #3)

#4 sounds interesting but not exactly sure , Rep is easily obtainable if you work for it.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Overall, I'd support #2

Another server I've been on allowed you to turn in Wraith Badges x1000, instead of x100. (getting R9 on other servers used to be a bitch when it was x100 .-. lucky we are only going to 200k rep)
Tbh, this is just us being lazy but it is a tedious chore and I don't see the harm in shortening it, since we have already done the work of leveling, farming and buying the badges, then have plenty of work ahead of us in crafting and reroll your R8.

Also, it might be nice to see an alternative way of farming rep. It's hard to find a seller these days. Idk, it's a nice idea but might be hard to put into place to make it fair for all those that have saved up 40 gold in the past or farmed the EC for it. I'm too tired to think of a solution atm, lol, but would be nice to hear what others think and see if a possible suggestion can be presented. The DQ idea is nice.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
I did not say it was hard to get rep, I said it was tedious, very time  consuming I was just throwing out suggestions to speed it up. Turning in 100 stacks of wedding candies, or 8,000 wraith officers badges does take a long time. I only made suggestions, maybe some one can come up with better ideas to speed up the process. Hopefully some how it will be sped up.

Level 30 base

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Wow really? It takes less than 10 mins to turn in those 100*80 badges..

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
Try doing the wedding candies, takes a lot longer, especially making them. Not every one uses wraith officers badges.

Level 30 base

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
I agree with the rep hand in speed up and adding an alternative way of getting rep, it would be nice to have some sort of farming method that doesn't include doing 200 BH-2's to get those 1k rep pills.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Takes longer to find a buyer than to farm ECs and restat all to OP gears, buy a decent tome and WS/Cube Ornaments.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
From the next patch you will be able to turn in 1000 wobs and exchanging 200 wines for 100 candies at once.
Regarding the other rep farming methods.. Is farming Warsong Medals any viable way of getting rep?

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
From the next patch you will be able to turn in 1000 wobs and exchanging 200 wines for 100 candies at once.
Regarding the other rep farming methods.. Is farming Warsong Medals any viable way of getting rep?
1 warsong medal =25 wobs from watcher of earth I think. Idr how much drop per WS run though.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yeah I slightly increased drop of these medals from the next patch, so far it was around 6-9 medals which was very little I guess if players were going in squads.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Yeah I slightly increased drop of these medals from the next patch, so far it was around 6-9 medals which was very little I guess if players were going in squads.

It's awesome seeing an admin take such an active roll in making the gaming experience more enjoyable for his player base.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
@Madorka, I don't think I've ever seen a single post by you, out of all ~600, where you weren't a complete asshole to at least one other poster. Try being nice for once.

As some one who likes to play multiple characters and eventual goals is have them all rank 8, I have to say the process to get the rep is very long and tedious. I know many complain about how much work it is to rep up their characters.  :normal-19: I have several possible suggestions to speed this up. :pig-46:

1) Add an item in the boutique for a reasonable cost (more than what 8,000 wraith officers badges cost) that you click on and instant 200,000 reputation (or even add it to the points shop)

2) Increase the amount of Wedding Candies and Wraith Officers Badges you can turn in at once from 100 to 1000, or even set it like a quest to turn all you have in your inventory at once, like the experience you turn in at the Martial Artist.

3) Speed up getting wedding candies for those who use them to rep up, either put them in the God's Giving for the same cost or a little more than the cost to make them, or if possible do a bulk trade for the wines some how.  Also is it possible to set the God's Giving up like the "catshops" where it takes bank notes as payment, this would also speed up purchase of wedding wines etc.  It would also be nice to see the stacking of wedding wines and wedding candies increased.

4) I have seen requests to do something with Dragon Quest items, just an idea here, but a npc where you can exchange DQ mats for rep, the way the Martial Artist exchanges FC mats for experience, maybe 1 DQ point = 1 rep.

Just a few thoughts, I do hope you  consider them. Thank you for your time.

1 or 2&3 both seem ok.

4 is a nice idea, mobs would need a bit of a boost though.

I used to get rep by buying them, which turned out a little cheaper than using regular gold-bought ones but it was a lot of efford. Even being the only person buying them there aren't many on the market. That droprate increase is a nice idea.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
Can we keep this on topic and civil please?

Paying someone a compliment does not make you an ass kisser, just makes you a nice person, which I wish there was more of on this server....

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀