Epic Perfect World

Yearning's Siggy Contest

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
BUTIMLAZYANDIHAVESCHOOL.

sounds fair though._.

I HAVE SCHOOL TOO.  :'( You can dooo eeetttt
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

DJBFF

BUTIMLAZYANDIHAVESCHOOL.

sounds fair though._.
^

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran

DJBFF

BUUUUMPPPP

NEED MOAR CONTESTANTS NAO

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
NEED MOAR CONTESTANTS NAO

I think a lot of people that are artistic quit or are doing school work.  :'(

DJBFF

I think a lot of people that are artistic quit or are doing school work.  :'(

pfft, every1 of my school complains abt hw, my class gets most hw, im done in 30 min LOL i just lack motivation

just realized that if i do your request it's at the same time an entry for this LOL

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
pfft, every1 of my school complains abt hw, my class gets most hw, im done in 30 min LOL i just lack motivation

just realized that if i do your request it's at the same time an entry for this LOL
:)) Yup! And yeah, I can understand that. I usually finish all my school work in school since it's so easy.  :'( They need to bump me up classes to keep me amused.

DJBFF

:)) Yup! And yeah, I can understand that. I usually finish all my school work in school since it's so easy.  :'( They need to bump me up classes to keep me amused.
i love school xD but, that's cause i grew up in portugal and then i moved to holland, the difference in schools are AMAZING! I LOVE DUTCH SCHOOLS! anyways, everything is SOOOOO easy ^^

anyways, once i got motivation ill start <3

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic

Good point.
Motivation = wait til last minute ~10pm, then rush and finish any LA/Social (Humanities) Assignments.
Mine are usually like, 3 or so pages of typed answers to about ~10 or so questions. E.E
In normal size 12 font, and small-ish spacing too. ._.

I'm one of the people who is normally too lazy/something to do class work in class. I get most if it done at home.
And it works, since last year I got the Humanties, math, and overall highest honours awards (in gr7).

I'd do this now, but I'm at school .-.
(:

DJBFF

Good point.
Motivation = wait til last minute ~10pm, then rush and finish any LA/Social (Humanities) Assignments.
Mine are usually like, 3 or so pages of typed answers to about ~10 or so questions. E.E

I'm one of the people who is normally too lazy/something to do class work in class. I get most if it done at home.
And it works, since last year I got the Humanties, math, and overall highest honours awards (in gr7).

lmao, well, i do most stuff at school so i have more time for games <3

my classmate hates me cause i finish my HW before he does LOL

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
Good point.

I used to do that. Then I dropped out and am finally back in school. Soooo, I'm trying to take my studies fully seriously without procrastinating too bad....  :'(

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
I will make one...eventually.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
I will make one...eventually.
Yay :))

Offline LeannLightkneen

• /-INK Artist-\
  • Words remind you of respect, violence teaches scum what respect really is.
  • Characters: LeannLTKneen
  • Faction: SoulAbyss
[shadow=gray,left]    Oh my, lol. Well then, on my end, I'm juggling three sketching projects, two of them for Yearning here, and I have to go to work again... yay ... because I'm totally not there enough ... I offered to stay for 10 hours with only one 30 min break instead of two because my shift manager originally didn't want me to cover for my co- worker, then I sighed and said ... what if I stayed until 3pm without a second break? x.x Of course, the answer was, if you think you can ... xD
((I hate it when people challenge me ... I tend to always do it D:< ))
    Anyhow .. 3:15 am and I have until about 4 until I have to help open the store ...
I'll be back with more updates and such. I honestly got like nothing art relating done because yesterday's shift like... murdered a part of my soul ...
    I do have tomorrow off. So there is a light at the end after all ... pretty. Lol.

My soul exhales cold in the
Name of the serpent that
Is bound to strike, and I,
Leann, who intends to grasp its tail, I
Lightkneen, who plots the bellicose bite of justice,
       shall make this storm my herald of vengeance!

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
[shadow=gray,left]    Oh my, lol. Well then, on my end, I'm juggling three sketching projects, two of them for Yearning here, and I have to go to work again... yay ... because I'm totally not there enough ... I offered to stay for 10 hours with only one 30 min break instead of two because my shift manager originally didn't want me to cover for my co- worker, then I sighed and said ... what if I stayed until 3pm without a second break? x.x Of course, the answer was, if you think you can ... xD
((I hate it when people challenge me ... I tend to always do it D:< ))
    Anyhow .. 3:15 am and I have until about 4 until I have to help open the store ...
I'll be back with more updates and such. I honestly got like nothing art relating done because yesterday's shift like... murdered a part of my soul ...
    I do have tomorrow off. So there is a light at the end after all ... pretty. Lol.

Awwww sweettyyyy, you don't have to draw two siggies for me then. Pick one instead. I don't want to over work you! And I don't know how you do what you do.  :'(