Epic Perfect World

Co0ki3 got some ideas :<

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
There's a difference between stating your point of view and disagreeing with something and disrespecting someone's opinion. Anyways, everyone is entitled to their own idea of having fun on here, what doesn't need to be done is for those people to be criticized about how they have their fun. Agree to disagree and leave the topic open to other people to voice their own ideas and opinions.

BTW, there's a lot more than 20-50% of this server PvEing.. If there was 50% of the population PvPing, discussions like this wouldn't even be had. There's a lot more PvE'rs than there are Pkers.
Last Edit: Sept 12, 2013, 05:08 pm by Caffeine

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
There's a difference between stating your point of view and disagreeing with something and disrespecting someone's opinion. Anyways, everyone is entitled to their own idea of having fun on here, what doesn't need to be done is for those people to be criticized about how they have their fun. Agree to disagree and leave the topic open to other people to voice their own ideas and opinions.

I dont think he's capable of differentiating between the two.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
PvE very exciting stuff.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
PvE very exciting stuff.

it doesnt have to be exciting, as long as it's entertaining to the people utilizing the content.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
Which is very minimal. Very good stuff all.