Epic Perfect World

Co0ki3 got some ideas :<

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose

My personal reason for playing on a private server is because pwi has become a cash to play communty. And i like both PVE and PVP (ye the diversity of it). On pwi theres no chance to do both if you're not a massive cashshopper. My archer there is full g16 and got rejected into squads because its not r9.3 (funny when a r9.3 archer asks me what STA is)... Hope this explains it why people prefer a Private server.
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
My personal reason for playing on a private server is because pwi has become a cash to play communty. And i like both PVE and PVP (ye the diversity of it). On pwi theres no chance to do both if you're not a massive cashshopper. My archer there is full g16 and got rejected into squads because its not r9.3 (funny when a r9.3 archer asks me what STA is)... Hope this explains it why people prefer a Private server.

ALL OF THIS.

I went back to PWI for a short time before coming to Epic.  I wasn't horribly geared, but because I wasn't r9.3 or whatever, I got denied for CASTER Nirvana of all things.  I couldn't even farm to better my gear because of that.  And factions didn't help much.  And friends? They got their shit, so they stuck their nose up when I asked.  Either that or they themselves quit.  So yeah.  I don't mind pve and I'm quite happy that I don't have to pull thousands out my ass to pk either.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

vlntbty

Yes, I am aware, but it was merely a suggestion.

Offtopic but still wanna say this.. Worldbosses can't really be done as a small faction.. I noticed it when i did some in my guild.. A big faction pops up and simply just overtakes the worldboss... So much for that.

vlntbty

This.

how about cuz even pve on pwi sucks ?
pretty obvious :)
i don't understand the need of people to tell others what to do...aren't people free to choose to do wateva they want ?
people don't need to be like you, they can choose to be diferent. ijs  :rolleyes:

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
okay so I have some suggestions and some of you will like them, some of you won't and some won't care >_<

My idea is to give the more PvE oriented players some greater diversity and difficulty either on the old or by creating new dungeons... Now I don't know if I should be saying this here or in PWI but I find it that there's almost no  need for squads anymore for some BH or TM runs... What could be arranjed is aside from those dungeons that new ones were created where there'd be some regular mobs, mini bosses (optional), bosses and then the "boss-king" kind of thingy madjigers.

Another thing I'd ask is an alliance only chat (which has probably already been spoken of probably).

So yeah, tell me what you think please and criticize all you want, just don't flame ._. I'm a PvP/PvE player, not only PvE so don't think this is the PvE players' revolution >_<

I suggested a simple solution to this issue a while ago. Again I'm not sure how difficult the coding of such an idea would be, but it would be interesting to see happen.

An instance for farming EC flat out would debase the economy set up around them. Much the same as farming DQ items in PWI led to bot farming of hundreds of millions of coin a day destabilizing the economy, and PWI making any DQ items below lvl 71 to be worth only 1 coin each. Perhaps daily quests where EC are the reward, would be a better thought for this. And if you wanted to put it into a much better process, you could put a time limit on the quest, and bracket times <Say 20 minutes total time, if you finish within 5min, you get the full amount of EC, 10min 50% of total, 15min, 25% of total, and so on.> this would make the use of squads more meaningful, as well as actually test the skill of the players, rather than just relying on gear and charms to make through.

A new instance, while seemingly a good idea, might be more of a headache than it really is. However, why not put the instances already available into use once again. Make a revamped version of the instances, maybe add a few new bosses. Hell, you could even add random bosses to each instance, for example simply implement a quest line that revisits BH 29/39/51/59 and rekindle the mobs within to be more lvl viable, as well the original bosses. PLUS make each instance carry a list of DIFFERENT bosses, where it will randomly select ONE every time you zone into the revamped instance <You could call them Hall of Delusion Revisited, Cave of Delirium: Undreamed, Secret Frostcovered Grounds: Awakened, and so on and on.> This way we get to actually enjoy new challenges, with minimal effort on the development end, PLUS we get the unknown factor of every time we zone in we don't know which EXTRA boss we're going to be facing!

I'm not trying to be a a downer to your ideas, i agree there are some things that CAN, and in fact NEED to be changed, however, a slight shift in perspective might actually make these viable ideas.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
I would like some new things to do. There are people who like PvE and always saying "go back to PWI if you like PvE" isn't a solution. The game has different aspects that are both PvP and PvE and there are many people who like PvE solely and there is no problem with. If people who like pk, don't like PvE, then don't do it? I don't see how it will affect you whatsoever. If you don't want to farm, don't farm. If you don't want to quest, don't quest. You can still PvP as will everyone else you know that PvPs. Adding in more PvE content wont suddenly force PvPers to PvE as well. We have very repetitive content that is done daily (BH, BQs) and it would be real nice to freshen it up.

Wouldn't it be better to have an active server in all aspects than to have a dying pk server? Less content eventually drives people away to different servers because they have nothing to do. Just as you guys complain about there being no pk almost every hour on WC, there are people complaining that there is very little fresh PvE (and don't forget we have a few buggy auto events and crap farming spots).

I 100% agree with you.  This server caters for both groups and its not JUST A PVP server.  There are many that loves PVE and go about their daily business, so do the PK'ers. No one is forced to do one or the other.  Its all about personal playing style.  THE PVE people rarely, if ever complain about all the PVP things happening....we are here to share the server and that is what most of us love about this server.  The PVE guys are not forced into PVP like on other servers once your reach level 30.

we are working on both:
PvE
and
PvP
 :-\

its a lot we are working on but i won't reveal much only if Agatio decides to do it ^^
but lets see whats in our hands atm...
NOTE: its not all to be added in one single go...need a lot of time to prepare all this.

FB 79 - surprise  :rolleyes:
New full scaled GV - no pain no gain (this is only an idea yet to be decided)
BH's - New BH system
Daillies - new custom made daillies (pve and pvp will be required for this)
new GM events
The Hunger Games Event - as discussed on the Forum, the name will be another one ofc we can't use coyright stuff  :rolleyes:

There is one small problem we face everytime we implement new stuff, what to reward to players ? people always complain about rewards, they laways want everything except what they get...pretty weird lol

more details to be revealed if Agatio decides to do so as i said before.

Happy Gaming

PS:. Keep the insults our of the topics.

Thank you very much for the information ET, quite excited to see what is coming.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Dombra

I suggested a simple solution to this issue a while ago. Again I'm not sure how difficult the coding of such an idea would be, but it would be interesting to see happen.

Really sorry, I posted this not knowing if someone had already posted anything on this matter x_x
Barbarian - Untamed Barbarian - Biggest D(efense)
DatBoi - Human Warrior - Fam want CC?
ToadGod - Nightshade Duskblade - Hippity Hoppity get off my property
[/center]

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

Y'all are so rude sometimes I swear. I personally wont care for this, but if it makes people happy, then we should do it ya?
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I didn't agree with his opinion, yet I didn't insult him. I think I'm gettin more social and better at dis. You proud of me?  :monkey-12:
YES. YES I AM. Now work on saying NICE things. Like "YO HEY, I HATE YOUR IDEA, BUT YOUR SHIRT IS CUTE" Das what I do in school when idiots are being idiots. :normal-2: :normal-3:
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Vionn

I don't get why people like PVE on pwi. Has the worst PVE on any game I've ever played.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
People have different preferences for the games they play. Not everyone Likes PVP, And not everyone likes PVE. It's just the way it is. Personally I like both but really depends if I wan't to deal with "QQ." "I'm the pk god" rants. and most bullshit that comes with pk. (My blacklist is full 24/7) (quoted wrong person and to lazy to find the one I wanted) derp.
Last Edit: Sept 12, 2013, 01:38 am by ~Rin~, Reason: broke something

Zephyr

Imo we don't really need more PvE. Go outside sz for 2 mins and wait for someone to kill you cause they are bored. Or do some dailies like bh ( people leaving squad at the end and pking) or morai quests and watch people make your pve life miserable. I'm not QQing about this, just saying that cause pvp ends up happening when you're doing pve, from my experience anyway.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Imo we don't really need more PvE. Go outside sz for 2 mins and wait for someone to kill you cause they are bored. Or do some dailies like bh ( people leaving squad at the end and pking) or morai quests and watch people make your pve life miserable. I'm not QQing about this, just saying that cause pvp ends up happening when you're doing pve, from my experience anyway.

In my experience, I get left alone when doing stuff.  Only once did I get attacked on my archer--by another archer who probably thought I wasn't gonna attack back.

I ain't THAT passive.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
There are PvE servers on PWI for a reson.
I don't get why people like PVE on pwi. Has the worst PVE on any game I've ever played.
Sad lives are sad
I like PvE on EPW and I like this suggestion, I don't do mass PK cuz its for 0 skill players, I mostly leave sz when spending time with friends, problem? Ppl's lives aren't as sad as yours, they're having fun instead of being jerks like you, why come here and post useless sh1t? Life so sad got nothing better to do?
Last Edit: Sept 12, 2013, 04:03 am by VookieCookie

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Sad lives are sad
I like PvE on EPW and I like this suggestion, I don't do mass PK cuz its for 0 skill players, I mostly leave sz when spending time with friends, problem? Ppl's lives aren't as sad as yours, they're having fun instead of being jerks like you, why come here and post useless sh1t? Life so sad got nothing better to do?
H4H4