Epic Perfect World

Co0ki3 got some ideas :<

Offline Dombra

okay so I have some suggestions and some of you will like them, some of you won't and some won't care >_<

My idea is to give the more PvE oriented players some greater diversity and difficulty either on the old or by creating new dungeons... Now I don't know if I should be saying this here or in PWI but I find it that there's almost no  need for squads anymore for some BH or TM runs... What could be arranjed is aside from those dungeons that new ones were created where there'd be some regular mobs, mini bosses (optional), bosses and then the "boss-king" kind of thingy madjigers.

Another thing I'd ask is an alliance only chat (which has probably already been spoken of probably).

So yeah, tell me what you think please and criticize all you want, just don't flame ._. I'm a PvP/PvE player, not only PvE so don't think this is the PvE players' revolution >_<
Barbarian - Untamed Barbarian - Biggest D(efense)
DatBoi - Human Warrior - Fam want CC?
ToadGod - Nightshade Duskblade - Hippity Hoppity get off my property
[/center]

Offline Nana 2.0

okay so I have some suggestions and some of you will like them, some of you won't and some won't care >_<

My idea is to give the more PvE oriented players some greater diversity and difficulty either on the old or by creating new dungeons... Now I don't know if I should be saying this here or in PWI but I find it that there's almost no  need for squads anymore for some BH or TM runs... What could be arranjed is aside from those dungeons that new ones were created where there'd be some regular mobs, mini bosses (optional), bosses and then the "boss-king" kind of thingy madjigers.

Another thing I'd ask is an alliance only chat (which has probably already been spoken of probably).

So yeah, tell me what you think please and criticize all you want, just don't flame ._. I'm a PvP/PvE player, not only PvE so don't think this is the PvE players' revolution >_<

You type like a 12 y.o. weaboo kill yourself.
If you want more challenge, farm whatever you want to farm using 110 gear. This "more challenge" discussion has been opened thousand times already. Even when harder-to-obtain items were added, people cried how it's too hard and it was eventually made easier.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

My idea is to give the more PvE oriented players some greater diversity and difficulty either on the old or by creating new dungeons.

Last Edit: Sept 11, 2013, 12:07 pm by ahed

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I would like some new things to do. There are people who like PvE and always saying "go back to PWI if you like PvE" isn't a solution. The game has different aspects that are both PvP and PvE and there are many people who like PvE solely and there is no problem with. If people who like pk, don't like PvE, then don't do it? I don't see how it will affect you whatsoever. If you don't want to farm, don't farm. If you don't want to quest, don't quest. You can still PvP as will everyone else you know that PvPs. Adding in more PvE content wont suddenly force PvPers to PvE as well. We have very repetitive content that is done daily (BH, BQs) and it would be real nice to freshen it up.

Wouldn't it be better to have an active server in all aspects than to have a dying pk server? Less content eventually drives people away to different servers because they have nothing to do. Just as you guys complain about there being no pk almost every hour on WC, there are people complaining that there is very little fresh PvE (and don't forget we have a few buggy auto events and crap farming spots).

vlntbty

It's really difficult to add in new codes for new things. It's much easier to just change the existing code for dungeons, etc. into ore difficulties, etc.

As for the "alliance chat" I think this has been asked about before. I am not sure of the answer, or if there was one, but I doubt it will be implemented.

They have put in new World Bosses that are more difficult than old ones. They are a bit of a challenge and pretty fun to do.

Cheebee

not a good idea imo. it'll just encourage guilds to have alliances.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Who the f**k cares about PvE anymore? No-one... Please come up with PvP suggestions. kthxbai.

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose

They have put in new World Bosses that are more difficult than old ones. They are a bit of a challenge and pretty fun to do.

Offtopic but still wanna say this.. Worldbosses can't really be done as a small faction.. I noticed it when i did some in my guild.. A big faction pops up and simply just overtakes the worldboss... So much for that.
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we are working on both:
PvE
and
PvP
 :-\

its a lot we are working on but i won't reveal much only if Agatio decides to do it ^^
but lets see whats in our hands atm...
NOTE: its not all to be added in one single go...need a lot of time to prepare all this.

FB 79 - surprise  :rolleyes:
New full scaled GV - no pain no gain (this is only an idea yet to be decided)
BH's - New BH system
Daillies - new custom made daillies (pve and pvp will be required for this)
new GM events
The Hunger Games Event - as discussed on the Forum, the name will be another one ofc we can't use coyright stuff  :rolleyes:

There is one small problem we face everytime we implement new stuff, what to reward to players ? people always complain about rewards, they laways want everything except what they get...pretty weird lol

more details to be revealed if Agatio decides to do so as i said before.

Happy Gaming

PS:. Keep the insults our of the topics.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
we are working on both:
PvE
and
PvP
 :-\

its a lot we are working on but i won't reveal much only if Agatio decides to do it ^^
but lets see whats in our hands atm...
NOTE: its not all to be added in one single go...need a lot of time to prepare all this.

FB 79 - surprise  :rolleyes:
New full scaled GV - no pain no gain (this is only an idea yet to be decided)
BH's - New BH system
Daillies - new custom made daillies (pve and pvp will be required for this)
new GM events
The Hunger Games Event - as discussed on the Forum, the name will be another one ofc we can't use coyright stuff  :rolleyes:

There is one small problem we face everytime we implement new stuff, what to reward to players ? people always complain about rewards, they laways want everything except what they get...pretty weird lol

more details to be revealed if Agatio decides to do so as i said before.

Happy Gaming

PS:. Keep the insults out of the topics.

These all seem like great ideas and hopefully we'll see them all. I like the idea of more PvP quests like the one in Morai on Saturdays as it provides incentive for people to PK for rewards (As we've talked about before). Rewards are of little importance compared to having new things to do.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
I really don't understand why you people come play a private server to PvE like wtf. If you wanna PvE go back to pwi.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
how about cuz even pve on pwi sucks ?
pretty obvious :)
i don't understand the need of people to tell others what to do...aren't people free to choose to do wateva they want ?
people don't need to be like you, they can choose to be diferent. ijs  :rolleyes:

Offline Dombra

Ty sir evil, for the last lil bit Q_Q I think everyone has an oppinion that's why there's the suggestion part in the forums but still people flame... And thank you for stating some of the stuff you'll be doing (or trying) at least some of the flamers won't try their luck here now...
Barbarian - Untamed Barbarian - Biggest D(efense)
DatBoi - Human Warrior - Fam want CC?
ToadGod - Nightshade Duskblade - Hippity Hoppity get off my property
[/center]

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

To all those insulting this person just for a suggestion, kindly go step on a lego.

To the original idea:

I think alliance chat has been said to be impossible before as it would require a change in the PW basecode.

The PVE thing however, I would definitely support.
Theres some extra-tough GV version in the making I think but I'd definitely love to have some more challenging dungeons.  It would have to be a usefull but optional thing though, not something people can get unique boosts from that would make it "required" for pvp.

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose

PS:. Keep the insults our of the topics.

The reward part i have to agree with, People barely wanna do stuff just for the fun of it, there always have to be some reward in it. Fun is a great reward on itself imo.

As for the rest. Revamped instances sound great :) Personally i dont mind waiting on it, makes it more fun when it eventually is there ^^
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.