Epic Perfect World

Erm...Is possibe to ad this.....

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
..when people know about coding and behind games vs people who doesn't.
oh let me google wings and find something OMG can we get these in game?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Those seem a little similar to the Blizzard style.

More like:

Wings of Daedalus

Watcher of Skies

Cheebee

nice wings but I doubt it's possible unless they miraculously get added to pw. pwe can only customise stuff not reinvent unless we have someone highly skilled to do so

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Everyone talking about PWI like it would be their game, but as far I know PWI gets the updates from PW-CN.(I am not sayin PWI cant add custom stuff by themself but as far I know/heard they get mostly/all stuff from China.)

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Please make this flyer DYEABLE master Agatio. As you can see by this sarcasm to the left, this will never happen.
Last Edit: Sept 10, 2013, 04:02 pm by Violate

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Keep on topic, she may be wrong but there's no need for the insults, you need to stay respectful.
Insults will only make things worse, don't trick yourself into thinking it's the right thing to do.

cleaned, back on topic please
Last Edit: Sept 10, 2013, 03:59 pm by Kera

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Those wings are awesome! I'd want them added but not for event tokens.
I'm so tired of event tokens being the cost of ALL of our new items.
I can see them being fairly buggy because they look like the're made with a different engine, but I would love to see them added!
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

vlntbty

This.

I really don't think its possible to put these in game. Most of the stuff we get is because PWE codes them in. Think the only way it would be possible if we have someone good with coding/digital art .-.