Epic Perfect World

Untamed customization + pet skins

Offline WildWolf

So most of us know that the retail server pwi has the upgraded pet systems from what i heard we are not add that system but possible skins.

im guessing there would be the new nix skin and herc skin maybe owl and drake skin?

so you can make your owl look like an evolved phoenix  or make your phoenix look like an owl?

i was just wondering how the skins for pets would work ( if added) it would be very head spinning in Pk if an owl look like Phoenix or the other way around since some people look out for what pet the veno has.

2nd topic about venos is adding more customization to veno tails along with ears?

Veno Ideas :

Raccoon - would it be possible to just recolor the big poofy fox tail to look like a raccoon tail   

Lion - we have a kitty tail but we dont have a lion like tail

Wolf - We have two fox tails if im correct one big  poofy one , one skinny one but we dont have wolf tail or ears.

Bunny tail - i dont know why our bunny look doesnt have a tail O.o but i think it would be cool to add one

Skunk - Skunk tail and little ears would be a nice add

Male Venos

Barb ideas:

BullDog - think this is a cool suggestion

Grizzly Bear - similar to the panda but different in a way

Female Barbs

* feel free to add more *

The pet Manger
has a nice set of ears and tails that look like a wolves in a way or could be recolored to look like other animals tail i wonder if it was possible to do something like this.

Again i dont know if it possible to give venos tails and ears more customization but i just wanna put this topic out there. 
Last Edit: Sept 16, 2013, 05:20 am by WildWolf
150 Demon veno : woIf

(The L in my name is really a capsized i )

I draw art you can view more here: http://wildwolvess.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I agree with raccoon... But ONLY if it has a mask as well as tails and ears!!!!

And since I'm currently trying to convince my fiancee to let me get a pet skunk kit, I think a skunk tail veno would look pretty cool too.

And also since we're on the subject of untamed. How awesome would it be if we could get a barb that looks like a bulldog? Or maybe a doberman pincer?

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline WildWolf

And since I'm currently trying to convince my fiancee to let me get a pet skunk kit, I think a skunk tail veno would look pretty cool too.

And also since we're on the subject of untamed. How awesome would it be if we could get a barb that looks like a bulldog? Or maybe a doberman pincer?

I like the idea of adding more cusmzation to barbs also i will ad your ideas to the list ! Now im wondering if aga can make more tail or recolor them or maybe make skins only to untamed classes?

Tali

So...I'm assuming you have some basic understanding of how to extract PW files, modeling, texturing, rigging, debugging, etc?

If not, and if you don't know anyone who does, then this is nothing but a dream that will never come to fruition, as I doubt even Agatio has those skills.

Offline WildWolf

So...I'm assuming you have some basic understanding of how to extract PW files, modeling, texturing, rigging, debugging, etc?

If not, and if you don't know anyone who does, then this is nothing but a dream that will never come to fruition, as I doubt even Agatio has those skills.

If were talking about the tails and ears and such yeah it is a pretty far out there idea but i couldn't help it i had to make this topic xD.

As for the pet reskins i have no idea ive already seen a few topics talking about them.

Tali

If were talking about the tails and ears and such yeah it is a pretty far out there idea but i couldn't help it i had to make this topic xD.

As for the pet reskins i have no idea ive already seen a few topics talking about them.

Pet reskins normally come from either PWI or already used models. Unfortunately we can't do much in the way of adding new content that doesn't already exist in another version of PWI/PWE games.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Pet reskins normally come from either PWI or already used models. Unfortunately we can't do much in the way of adding new content that doesn't already exist in another version of PWI/PWE games.
I believe theres some members/Gm's that know some tricks for texture remodeling. But that type of work takes awhile. (Sometimes)

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This suggestion is amazing.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks

^ I'd main my veno just for that.

But it would be nice to see some more customisation. One thing I've always loved about PW is that very rarely do you find two chars the same. The ability to change and customise basically everything is wonderful, and if more can be done, then I'm all for it.

But as some people have said, it's all about the files the Devs can obtain, as well as their knowledge, skill and time. But we shall see.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Kazureblue

This is a good idea I'm just not sure if it would be possible or not. I wish we could make male venos and female barbs but that the normal server would have to release and thats just never gonna happen lol.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
^ I'd main my veno just for that.

But it would be nice to see some more customisation. One thing I've always loved about PW is that very rarely do you find two chars the same. The ability to change and customise basically everything is wonderful, and if more can be done, then I'm all for it.

But as some people have said, it's all about the files the Devs can obtain, as well as their knowledge, skill and time. But we shall see.

I know it'll never happen, but I'd still love to have a bulldog barbarian. I'd name him Fido! And as far as a raccoon, or skunk veno goes... well that would just be amazing to see!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
This is a good idea I'm just not sure if it would be possible or not. I wish we could make male venos and female barbs but that the normal server would have to release and thats just never gonna happen lol.

Dude, imagine being an effin lioness barb or something. Only reason I've never played a barb .-.
Pity they are gender fixed.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline WildWolf

[color=]
Dude, imagine being an effin lioness barb or something. Only reason I've never played a barb .-.
Pity they are gender fixed.

it would be nice to see gender changes since they are the only class that doesn't allow it and also a wolf like tail like the pet manger has since for some reason we have two fox tails o.O thats just a personal add i would like to see.

if none of this can be done at least make our tails and ear dye-able please  and barbs fur dye -able

example : white tiger barb or a black wolf  etc etc

example : white tail fox veno or pink bunny ears etc etc
Last Edit: Sept 16, 2013, 05:14 am by WildWolf

Offline WildWolf

I would be cool to see a lionness barb

Offline @x£L

I saw a veno with black ears the other dat how do u het those ?