Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should the size of each faction be reduced down to 100 people?

Yes, do change.
11 (13.6%)
No, do not change.
67 (82.7%)
I am not sure.
3 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Voting closed: Sept 12, 2013, 05:59 pm

Solwing all EPW problems (almost all:)) (before voting, read the description).

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
What do you mean by the "nice players"? You walk out into a group of 10 people from the same guild and expect to have a fair fight you deserve to get crushed like an ant.

Also, reduce it to a 100. Most of the big guilds always have the same PKers that log everyday. So even if you limit us to 100, we only need 20 of the same active pkers to do the same ganking.

Tali

Less members, more alliances please.

+ ally signet stone ty

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
maybe we should try how to solve world hunger problem rather than QQ about pw

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Less members, more alliances please.

This was my only thought when i read OP. Reduce the number of members in a fac, and all you do is make MORE alliances... It's not solving any problems, it's just making another issue for people to QQ about. It wouldnt even really effect TW, since most facs only usually have 40 people log in for TW anyway. This wasnt a very well thought out plan was it?

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Tali

This was my only thought when i read OP. Reduce the number of members in a fac, and all you do is make MORE alliances... It's not solving any problems, it's just making another issue for people to QQ about. It wouldnt even really effect TW, since most facs only usually have 40 people log in for TW anyway. This wasnt a very well thought out plan was it?

Not to mention TW maps only hold 80 players max.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Why is this bullshit still opened?

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Not to mention TW maps only hold 80 players max.

I thought it was 80 per side?

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
Why is this bullshit still opened?

TO FARM POST

Tali

I thought it was 80 per side?

Sorry, yeah, 80 per side.

So reducing the # of players in factions really does nothing in the way of TW.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Nice players are those that are not selfish, that have fun and not take it from others. What big factions and their alliances have done, they have killed pk for small factions. What people have to understand, you do not fight such people, you let them get bored and leave.
if some brave GM ever decided to implement such radical change like 100 people factions, you would have to make new factions, not kick people from old ones. This plus removing allied system would cause a radical change of play style of whole server. You could come with 15-20 people but that would be it. Without allied system bigger groups pk would be more difficult. There would be more factions that could go for pk and have a chance to compete.
This is just one idea, think of something that will help to bring more competition into faction vs faction fights and i am for it! I wanna change way of thinking of people, teach them that the only fight worth winning is a fair fight:)

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
Nice players are those that are not selfish, that have fun and not take it from others. What big factions and their alliances have done, they have killed pk for small factions. What people have to understand, you do not fight such people, you let them get bored and leave.
if some brave GM ever decided to implement such radical change like 100 people factions, you would have to make new factions, not kick people from old ones. This plus removing allied system would cause a radical change of play style of whole server. You could come with 15-20 people but that would be it. Without allied system bigger groups pk would be more difficult. There would be more factions that could go for pk and have a chance to compete.
This is just one idea, think of something that will help to bring more competition into faction vs faction fights and i am for it! I wanna change way of thinking of people, teach them that the only fight worth winning is a fair fight:)

No, they wouldnt have to make new factions. Infact im pretty sure all 200 people in 1 guild arent all completely active. And if they were, those other 100 would make a new faction, ally their old one and game is go

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
No to the reduction in faction members, no to taking away the alliances, pointless.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline asendaron

this thread is pointless close it alrdy the masses have decided NO so just give it up

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
 :tiger-9: :pig-27: :normal-27: :monkey-27:

No! For all the reasons everyone allready mentioned.
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

vlntbty

The GMs can not implement this. Only the administrator, aka Agatio, can do this. I guess the GMs will have to stay cowards then since there's no way for them to do this. Awww