Epic Perfect World

So....Nation Wars

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I don't think they should remove the buffs like u said not everyone can get a squad so it helps. like if u spawn next to fully buffed people u would want some buffs.

Imo, NW wasnt meant to be a solo instance, just like every other instance pw ever made. The buffs may only be needed in the official server due to the huge gear imbalance.

Cheebee

I agree but also doubt Aga could get the files to get the new maps right away, that's why i suggested recycling an old one, about adding a new type of game mode without the files...i have no clue.

if it's possible that could be a good idea.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
well the latest PWI patch has a even bigger nw map... But it also has a new type of game mode in nw, which might make things a bit more interesting, I hope.

The new map is MASSIVE so a vast majority of battles are empty. Crystal map is so large that people just fly around to dig crystals, very little pk unless you go stand on the opposite nation's spawn where there are guards to stop you with negative effects. Battle bridge's map is small, but very hard to PK with constant sleep/seal/dragon/stun towers hitting you.

Cheebee

Imo, NW wasnt meant to be a solo instance, just like every other instance pw ever made. The buffs may only be needed in the official server due to the huge gear imbalance.

yes, but not everyone probably goes to NW with a squad. can't really force someone to join squad + not every team is good ur buffers could end up in different lands. as you know there is a limit to how many times u can die before u get kicked out, the buffs really help imo.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
The new map is MASSIVE so a vast majority of battles are empty. Crystal map is so large that people just fly around to dig crystals, very little pk unless you go stand on the opposite nation's spawn where there are guards to stop you with negative effects. Battle bridge's map is small, but very hard to PK with constant sleep/seal/dragon/stun towers hitting you.

Both guards and towers could be removed if anything, then again i havent tried the new pwi maps so i cant really give a concrete opinion about them.

EDIT: You got me wrong, I didnt mean the new lands map, I meant the new instances/lands layouts, without actually adding the new big map.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
yes, but not everyone probably goes to NW with a squad. can't really force someone to join squad + not every team is good ur buffers could end up in different lands. as you know there is a limit to how many times u can die before u get kicked out, the buffs really help imo.

Could still nerf them though.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I would be all for having something new to look at. Adding variety to the maps would definitely make things more interesting. I think the p-defense/m-defense buffs could be nerfed to resemble their BM/EP counterparts. That way people can go in solo and not have a disadvantage.

I agree with what Chee said, add other things to keep us interested, cause NW is becoming more of a chore than something enjoyable.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I would be all for having something new to look at. Adding variety to the maps would definitely make things more interesting. I think the p-defense/m-defense buffs could be nerfed to resemble their BM/EP counterparts. That way people can go in solo and not have a disadvantage.

I agree with what Chee said, add other things to keep us interested, cause NW is becoming more of a chore than something enjoyable.

Maybe I'm noob sometimes and wasn't paying attention in NW, but I don't really understand this. NW doesn't have a mdef buff, and the bm/barb buffs are already level 10. What do people want to change them to?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
I always get an mdef buff along with the pdef =/ so if thats right, then I have a stalker EP on every map..  :'(

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I always get an mdef buff along with the pdef =/ so if thats right, then I have a stalker EP on every map..  :'(
The games thinks you are so weak you need mdef buff also.  :normal-37:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
The games think you are so weak you need mdef buff also.  :normal-37:
Truth.
all i say is nerf the buffs u get after u die.
EarthSmasher 150 Sage Seeker
BrokenTail 150 Demon BladeMaster
Amaranthe 150 Sage Assassin
saphira 150 Sage Mystic

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
That would just make spawn killing even more prominent =/

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Well HP Buff could be nerfed to give the same ammount of HP like the major buff one from base.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
That would just make spawn killing even more prominent =/

You get an immunity period when you respawn (well, sometimes you dont), perhaps they could extend the period of it and ensure you always get it?