Epic Perfect World

NW, Purify spell + IG

yunie1

No one needed to know who Little Lupe was now I think this guy has some serious issues.  :normal-18:

Also, WTS>Purify Weapon. I hate it, it never procs and makes me more hierobugable.  :'(

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
WTB eye bleach for what I just saw.

PS: puri weapons will stay.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Consist

• Old Player
WTB eye bleach for what I just saw.

PS: puri weapons will stay.

I'm sorry are you a GM? Do you even know how to code? Agatio can take out puri weps if he wanted to or not.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Why no one locking this? Lot of drama and offtopic

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
this should be locked already. Lol.

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Don't lock it I want to see people QQing anout purify spell.
Nerf/remove purify spell in NW or not I dont care about it since I can do fine on my barb carrying the flag. (I always go solo on my barb(Tigas)).
Last nation war I actually did pretty fine vs Ducks squad. You an your squad just have to camp the spawn point like Ducks squad does.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Cleaned and reopened, stay on topic and respect other people and their opinions or this will be locked for good.
Last Edit: Sept 10, 2013, 06:12 am by Kera

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Actually you made my day "Epicseeker". Finally someone appreciates Little Lupe, she is a very nice girl, that is why i like her:) I can assure you, I am just a normal guy that likes pretty girls. I play a veno and do not feel a need for nerfing venos. I was quite clear in my posts, your hero loves to ridicule people, that is exactly what you are trying to do. Just do whatever makes you happy mr.  "Epicseeker" alias best blanket:)
Alias? Funny how that's coming for a guy who made 2 forum accounts pretending to be different people and replying to his own posts :|
Other classes have no skill that makes you invincible for 10 secs, so venos are in advantage, while a fight going  on around the flag. You do not really need full chi to do this, it is quite spammable, 2 venos in a squad can win every map like this. Of course, this does not always work, but it works most of the time, especially with a purify weapon.
I do not think that ducks can get more than 1 good squad for NW, sorry:) The only faction capable of putting 2 good squads may be Xpendable. Remove 200% speed pots and NW will become more fun.
Don't talk about stuff you don't know anything about. We've made multiple good squads many times, the reason why we're doing it with less people lately is because people get the tokens for the gear that they need and they lose interest in NW (I  do it to watch people like Jolhans cry about). We do good in NW because like I've said before, we have a good teamwork there and focus  on capturing the flag and not on pking randoms and spawn killing.

Don't lock it I want to see people QQing anout purify spell.
Nerf/remove purify spell in NW or not I dont care about it since I can do fine on my barb carrying the flag. (I always go solo on my barb(Tigas)).
Last nation war I actually did pretty fine vs Ducks squad. You an your squad just have to camp the spawn point like Ducks squad does.
This. I'm actually more afraid to get Tigas in a map than a full squad of EAs/puri veno/healers because unlike most people there, he knows what has to be done in order to have a successful NW.

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Just give barbs purify weapon and problem solved.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Don't think NW was meant to be a 100 meter dash cuz that's what it's turning into these days.
No fun doing it anymore it's just boring running.
No need to remove purify, it's not the problem it's the speed you get from it and from other buffs when you're actually supposed to be slowed down after picking the flag.
Speed buffs should not work on a flag carrier. Then NW would be about teamwork and protecting the flag not just a quick full speed run to the finish.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Obviously people are startnig to disrespect others so im locking it.

Please debate the topic's subject, there is no need at all to insult nor say stupid comments to other people just because they simply don't go into your point of view.

Happy Gaming.