Epic Perfect World

hi

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
That's your opinion I respect. But if r8 ruined everything, server wouldn't be where it is now. Like you said it's probably the only stable international server with alive pvp.
While I agree that gear with random stats causes some imbalance, you need to also take into account that because of r8, players can 'perfect' their characters, make them stronger and enjoy them more. Having gear with random stats gives people something they can work for.
On the other hand, it's not difficult to get full dragon set. Once people get it, there would be a little left to do. Everyone would have same gear. And even though PvP would be more balanced, server would eventually become boring.

U arw right sir ,
But u can add an old time server  with balanced gear like old 1.3.6

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
That's your opinion I respect. But if r8 ruined everything, server wouldn't be where it is now. Like you said it's probably the only stable international server with alive pvp.
While I agree that gear with random stats causes some imbalance, you need to also take into account that because of r8, players can 'perfect' their characters, make them stronger and enjoy them more. Having gear with random stats gives people something they can work for.
On the other hand, it's not difficult to get full dragon set. Once people get it, there would be a little left to do. Everyone would have same gear. And even though PvP would be more balanced, server would eventually become boring.

i understand your point, it ruined server for ppl that can't be op. what i mean  by that is ppl that have money and can donate to get better gear then someone else, + skill will come eventually over time when getting used to the char u play, but when u added r8 u actually closed server to the point where it can't be "upgraded" anymore, that's what actually made server boring, because once u get end game, your either going to pvp or u gonna make alt and do the stuff all over again (i think that pve part is boring as hell)

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
and for 1.3.6 part here's example of something all of us old players remember, i may not be deva 1.3.6 player but i sure played enough 1.3 to understand it

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
I want old times too D:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I agree with bumping dragon gears stats, my main uses dragon so it sounds great. Strangly enough my alts use r8.
The ideas of reverting to an old server... not so much.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
I agree with bumping dragon gears stats, my main uses dragon so it sounds great. Strangly enough my alts use r8.
The ideas of reverting to an old server... not so much.
Why not?Before, epw's cap gear was Dragon.We can have fun without NW and the new adds ijs

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
i put topic as solved, support or gm can close it now.