Epic Perfect World

Noob here again

Offline Maddz125

Ok so at the moment I'm working on a veno and for some reason the "Coming of Age:Willpower" quest isn't going anywhere at all. She has been standing at the quest location for about 30 minutes now and the timer on the quest is still at 0:00:00 on the quest "Incredible Items!" Now i know this quest is about willpower and all but come on o.o 30 minutes without a single update on the quest? I don't know if this is a bug or not. But either way something is up with it.

Alucardsupul

maybe bugged, I did it on official once. I waited and stuff but I don't think it took half an hour. Probably bugged

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
make sure u stand absolutely still. if you move 1 step, the quest will fail, so maybe that is your problem.
otherwise, try relogging.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

bvanharjr

Ok so at the moment I'm working on a veno and for some reason the "Coming of Age:Willpower" quest isn't going anywhere at all. She has been standing at the quest location for about 30 minutes now and the timer on the quest is still at 0:00:00 on the quest "Incredible Items!" Now i know this quest is about willpower and all but come on o.o 30 minutes without a single update on the quest? I don't know if this is a bug or not. But either way something is up with it.

Forcelog your account, it should fail when you come back into the game, if not Manually trash the quest and try again if you can.

Offline Maddz125

While I was doing the quest on it I actually had another account dual logged. So for the entire 30 minutes I did stand still in the exact spot. I did try trashing it and every time it did the same thing. I'll try the force log though. If it doesn't work I might just give up on it till someone can take a look at it.

Offline Maddz125

Ok maybe it was just something wrong with my account o.o Because it actually got past the quest I was stuck on before.