Epic Perfect World

veno guide

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
an LA Veno?

Even though it is very rare they are used.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
A sin that thought fox form can be purged. Nice. LA venos DO exist Just nobody plays em :x.....(Mostly because r8 came out) Also when it comes to any class imo you should just practice it and play it according to your liking. Now there's obvious things, like a cleric in mass pk obviously needs to keep their squad buffed as for other classes that have important buffs. Only thing I really think needs a guide is genie imo. Some people need a guide on genie.... I got occult ice'd by an EA. Just... What?
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Dark veno
- debuff
- damage + debuff
- nova
0 def + pet bite :)

Vs sin /bm / seeker  steal chi. And kite like nigga

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
No, they're not. Show me any LA veno on this server.  :smiley:

LA venos and HA suck hence why they're not used anymore.  :normal-1:

There was a SS of an LA Veno's gear on the forums but it is old, search for it.

I use an HA Veno and they are good if you know how to use them, just like every other class.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Tali

There was a SS of an LA Veno's gear on the forums but it is old, search for it.

I use an HA Veno and they are good if you know how to use them, just like every other class.
|

But are they good enough to survive being farmed on NS?

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
 8) when i first played fpw my veno was sage La

then i changed to HA

tbh i wouldnt recommend LA even know just because it doesnt do any justice to our class

HA's veno aren't useless at all...people dont know how to play wf's correctly ...to see full potential

Ofc the best players play arcane

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
No, HA venos aren't good at all, not even in the right hands. You get the dick from arcane classes and physical classes during PK.

But coming from a person who doesn't PK nor knows how to, ofc you don't know how to PK.

At the original post, get full r8, physical defense +10% on chest with str/mag or chan, and get either chan or mag on the other r8 pieces. Have 4 weapons, 3 r8 for def level, atk level and purify and 1 dragon weapon for channeling. Use ascended dragon cape, and vitality tome. 1 ascended r8 ring, magic one and now you have 2 choices, either use 1 physical ring to be tankier or 1 magic ring to deal damage. I'd get both, so I could switch between whenever I wanted. About points, minimum str and rest in magic.

This is the ultimate tank build ^

If you wanna deal damage, use ascended supreme robe instead of dragon, use magic tome instead of vitality and both magic rings.

PM me in game and I'll help you with your build if you want, and if I'm in the mood.  ;)

Btw, don't listen to anyone on this thread except for me, caffeine, losergoddess, vimal or tali, and Hellish also, because everyone else on this thread is clueless about PK.  :normal-1:

I do PK, you just haven't seen me. Being in NoHomo it is kinda hard NOT to be involved with PK/PvP.

To the OP, everyone has their own views and should not be disregarded because someone said to. HA Venos can be good in PvP if the player knows how to use it.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Ahahahahah, you funny.

You call NoHomo PK, PK???

Cuz PKing against ThaClicK and Requiem is veri hard.

PK against Worms or HO, you know what real PK is.  :normal-2: :normal-14:
Numbers son, numbers

Tali

Being in NoHomo it is kinda hard NOT to be involved with PK/PvP.

I don't remember the last time I've seen NH in pk.

Offline HellishKitty

No, HA venos aren't good at all, not even in the right hands. You get the dick from arcane classes and physical classes during PK.

imo: they are(they arent THE BEST but they are good) and ofc they get dick from arcane
we can agree to disagree :>

Btw, don't listen to anyone on this thread except for me, caffeine, losergoddess, vimal or tali, and Hellish also, because everyone else on this thread is clueless about PK. :normal-1:

imo: they are(they arent THE BEST but they are good) and tbh i dont think you've seen good ha veno's thats why ^(they are rarely played anymore and if they are its by nabs)

yes i clueless about mass pk.. :sad:

Tali

They call PK faction signetting for 5 xpend.  :normal-9:

But yeah, I have yet to see NH leaving sz for serious PK.

I figured they were just a TW faction.

Oh.
Wait.

Tali

Never said you are clueless about mass, and I don't think you are o;

I don't think full HA venos are the best, FULL HA, but like, r8/ HA seems more decent than full HA if you wanna be a support veno. Same thing as clerics, support clerics - r8 / HA .

And no, I haven't seen good HA venos because there's only like 1 or 2 on this server and they don't PK so they don't know what they're talking about.

I never saw a point to putting HA on a magic class.

They're gimping their attack heavily for some defense that's pretty much useless when they could just roll r8 and benefit from DEF levels. Not to mention other arcane classes are going to drop them hilariously fast.

Offline HellishKitty

I never saw a point to putting HA on a magic class.

They're gimping their attack heavily for some defense that's pretty much useless when they could just roll r8 and benefit from DEF levels. Not to mention other arcane classes are going to drop them hilariously fast.
.    Exactly why most people don't play ha magic classes because of the newer armor ..works against them ..rather than helping

Tali

Someone who actually gets what I'm saying.  :sad:

It might be plausible on other servers, but here it's just useless.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
It might be plausible on other servers, but here it's just useless.
I agree. I can tank way better in AA than I can in HA, and I can't stand having low damage output or being in fox-form for extended periods of time. I personally don't like support veno's whatsoever as they aren't very good at support as an EP or Mystic would be. Best support is a great offense for venos imo.