Epic Perfect World

Max coins in the bag?

Tali

Like a month ago I did a topic about this problem, and just a gm replied and he was like "keep this post alive and agatio might someday check it". Bullshit...
This is one of the reasons I don't play anymore, it's really a pain in the ass having over 1k bank notes and not being able to get rid of them because you can just buy 70-75 ec once you set the shop, what if you wanna buy more expensive items like WWI via your own stall? you can just buy 1 with luck...

This is a private server, we can't have the same shop limits as there is in PWI because here everything has a higher value as money is easier to get.

If there was a way to solve this, there would be more transactions between players and it would boost the game economy

Yeah, it gets really annoying. I had what? 1283 big notes? Buying EC 70 a go is really, really tiresome.

Alucardsupul

we're on private server, can't they increase the limit? plzzz :normal-13:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's hard coded in 4 places, there is no way for me to change it.

Alucardsupul

It's hard coded in 4 places, there is no way for me to change it.

ok, thanks for letting me know :normal-21:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It might be possible for me to do make auto quest that takes 10m and converts it into big notes while player is having a special custom item in inventory made exactly for this purpose. This should solve the issue of the selling many items with total value of over 200m (for example ECs).

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Some people are too dumb to realize that agatio wasn't the one who created PW therefore he can't add custom features.  :normal-18:

Player_Mindless calling people dumb, haha. That = IRONIC.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
It might be possible for me to do make auto quest that takes 10m and converts it into big notes while player is having a special custom item in inventory made exactly for this purpose. This should solve the issue of the selling many items with total value of over 200m (for example ECs).

it's not selling items it's buying the items with shops. the limit is 200m which is ur inventory limit. we need the other way out a quest to convert bignotes to Coins but doubt it will solve the problem since the limit is still 200m u still will just buy a total of 200m at once.
and the new shop system already have this feature to convert coins to big notes. u adjust the price u want to have in inventory and anything above it by 10m turns to big note.

here is the suggestion, since u said coding max coins is hard and impossible for u. could u change the code in shop to buy with big notes some special item u get with ec.
for example, u create an item (x) that worth 10 ec to make. you replace big note value with this item (x) in shops. this way you will have 2 options to buy and ppl can put either selling with coins or with item (x).

simply u just make 2 currencies insted of being it coins and big notes u make it coins and item (x).
just make sure that 10mil does not turn to this x item whenever ur shop covert 10m to big note.

Offline Fantom13

Can't the Big note Purchase/Sales be done here? I'm not really a trader I have a IG wife who seems to be a pro at it though so I don't know.

PWI has a way that you could buy and sell through the "upgraded" vendor shops (not the basic cat) utilizing big notes in which the big notes were utilized first before the coin was.

I'm not a dev so I don't know how these things work and a relative noob to Epic but loving it.  Thanks for the great place to play.

Alucardsupul

Some people are too dumb to realize that agatio wasn't the one who created PW therefore he can't add custom features.  :normal-18:

calling people stupid :)) I see someone really hurt your feelings *hugs*

better than nothing aga:D better than nothing, thanks

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
Can't the Big note Purchase/Sales be done here? I'm not really a trader I have a IG wife who seems to be a pro at it though so I don't know.

PWI has a way that you could buy and sell through the "upgraded" vendor shops (not the basic cat) utilizing big notes in which the big notes were utilized first before the coin was.

I'm not a dev so I don't know how these things work and a relative noob to Epic but loving it.  Thanks for the great place to play.

we talking about buying items with shop not selling . u can put items to sell on ur shop for 4 bill but 200m if u buying

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Maybe because you are?  :normal-1:

Yes.

Offline Fantom13

we talking about buying items with shop not selling . u can put items to sell on ur shop for 4 bill but 200m if u buying

Thanks for clarifying Aujami. Like I said I'm not much into the buying and selling so just asking from what little knowledge I have on the topic.

Alucardsupul

Maybe because you are?  :normal-1:

I'll better be stupid than a.hole :)) just saying

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

Mittens feisty like tiger.  :tiger-6: :tiger-49: :tiger-7:

:tiger-26: