Epic Perfect World

Purified perfect stone

Offline Naosu

• Boop
Youre still talking about random drops and potentially weeks of farming for a couple gold gears. It's like farming TT for gold mats, regardless of the %chance of crafting the right items, it's still a shot in the dark at getting the gold mats to drop. I farmed TT for 3 weeks, 4 runs a day, 4 days a week, before i had enough gold mats to make my frags for my cube neck. It's still random chance of getting the mats you need, and FAR too time consuming to be practical.

I did mention that it takes a MASSIVE amount of time to farm for this. Not going to deny that it's incredibly difficult to do unless you WANT to spend the time in lunar. And a LOT of time doing lunar.

Either way, considering that it CAN be farmed, and it's better than a .3% chance of making it, which could potentially take longer and cost more then farming lunar, IT'S STILL AN OPTION.

Though I would still love seeing warsong mats in the nw forges. ><
What am I even doing?

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
People do farm TT & lunar fragments though.

The amount of efford the jakari one takes is just so disproportionally high that it's essentially not doable.

Thats what I was trying to say. Thanks for summing it up. Working and typing here seems to make my points a little long winded  :normal-18: :normal-19: :normal-18:

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I did mention that it takes a MASSIVE amount of time to farm for this. Not going to deny that it's incredibly difficult to do unless you WANT to spend the time in lunar. And a LOT of time doing lunar.

Either way, considering that it CAN be farmed, and it's better than a .3% chance of making it, which could potentially take longer and cost more then farming lunar.

However. IT'S STILL AN OPTION.

Though I would still love seeing warsong mats in the nw forges. ><

As it stands the only viable option is spending the EC at the mysterious merchant.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well I could put Jakari Fragments for ST, but it's not difficult to get it with ECs from Mysterious Merchant, so I don't know if there's a point. Or maybe increase the chance of getting the gold OHT gears would help, make it for example 2%-5% instead of 0.3%...

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Well I could put Jakari Fragments for ST, but it's not difficult to get it with ECs from Mysterious Merchant, so I don't know if there's a point. Or maybe increase the chance of getting the gold OHT gears would help, make it for example 2%-5% instead of 0.3%...

I like the increase in chance on gold.

At 5% it's probably doable though kinda boring.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.

The issue then becomes (well for some folks at any rate) should they spend nearly 1000 ec on 2 Warsoul mats from mysterious merchant, or save those 1k ec for more terrible stats on their r8 which theyre spending hundreds of thousands of ec to get nothing out of. The only reason i even suggested the NW forges was so that people wouldnt have to rob peter to pay paul in order to get their gear. I know unless youre farming with 5-8 alts a day, youre looking at weeks upon weeks of farming to see barely decent stats on a single piece of r8, let alone 5. It's all a balancing act, and I was only trying to make it a little easier to accomplish.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!