Epic Perfect World

NW: God's Giving.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
It would be helpful. I forget charms sometimes if Im in a rush.

Offline Naosu

• Boop
I would LOVE this. ><
What am I even doing?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Yet again bumping. -.-

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Would be nice tbh cuz if you run out of a charm or something you wont be ***ed.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline poo!ッ

• Old player
  • Feaver
Yea it would be the best if they put a gods giving in every nation base so u dont need to go out cuz u will probably
change ur nation

150 Demon Archer Qutiye
150 Demon Seeker InDeep
150 Demon Wizard Dragisa
150 Sage Sin Analist
150 Sage Psy SpaceJunkey
150 Demon Barb Deidara

Offline Resolve

Yea it would be the best if they put a gods giving in every nation base so u dont need to go out cuz u will probably
change ur nation

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Bumping this for like the 4th time.

Offline rugger

• pineapples are the shit
I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I suppose some people forget to get what they need but it wouldn't take more than 5 minutes to repair,re-charm and w.e [/font]  . :monkey-1:
[/quote]
actually takes like 30 seconds
ruggger-150 sage barb
Gotcha-150 sage sin
RugBurn-150 sage seeker
ruggy-150 demon bm
Pineapples_ - 150 veno

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Bumping for the 90174210th time.

Offline Resolve

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
I know this has probably been suggested before, but idc. There should a God's Giving somewhere in NW, so you are able to re-charm and repair during NW. I know you can leave, and come back in but it's not 100% going back to the same nation.

Post your views below.
yes . that happened to me too . when we go out of the NW cave and go repair or re-charm , its time wasting and less points . so i would i like to have a gods giving in NW cave for save time and get more points .

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I know this has probably been suggested before, but idc. There should a God's Giving somewhere in NW, so you are able to re-charm and repair during NW. I know you can leave, and come back in but it's not 100% going back to the same nation.

Post your views below.
+1.
 :'( I went NW with my ep the sec I went in i noticed my hp charm almost over. Good I had one forgotten in my inv.

Offline Zuxtain

+1
I'm almost always so forgetful. So this may happen to me many times in the future. So I support this xD

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Yes please.

There's people like me who are dumb and don't check repairs until the icon is flashing and ohgoditstoolate

Offline Resolve

+1.
 :'( I went NW with my ep the sec I went in i noticed my hp charm almost over. Good I had one forgotten in my inv.

^This