Epic Perfect World

A question concerning two Weapon Reskins

Offline Gigaknight

• The Black Knight
I noticed that in the boutique, the preview for both the Cost of Glory and Dragon Seal skins show their twin-sword versions, while the Weapon Fashion NPCs list both as the "Single-Handed Short Weapon" type.

Are those two skins offered by the NPC actually single-sword skins?

And if not, will they be available as such? It seems odd to offer only Cost of Glory's twin-sword version though its initial form is of a single sword. As for Dragon Seal, the Arena sword's design has always been appealing enough (in my opinion, at least) to warrant a single-sword skin option.

Thanks in advance for reading.
The one and only.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
I noticed that in the boutique, the preview for both the Cost of Glory and Dragon Seal skins show their twin-sword versions, while the Weapon Fashion NPCs list both as the "Single-Handed Short Weapon" type.

Are those two skins offered by the NPC actually single-sword skins?

And if not, will they be available as such? It seems odd to offer only Cost of Glory's twin-sword version though its initial form is of a single sword. As for Dragon Seal, the Arena sword's design has always been appealing enough (in my opinion, at least) to warrant a single-sword skin option.

Thanks in advance for reading.
From what I've seen, they are both dual swords, also, you can use a dual sword reskin on a longsword without any problems. Hope it helps.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Gigaknight

• The Black Knight
Hm. If that's so, I think it's time for me to pay a visit to the skin suggestion thread.
The one and only.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Sound's like a plan.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF