Epic Perfect World

Wings for Earthguards

pikachuchu

I was just wondering, since earthguards can use humans and untamed flyers, why not elf flyers too? D: I play my mystic the most and I don't really like all of the human/untamed flyers, but absolutely LOVE the elf flyers. q-q Can't you make it possible for earthguards to use wings too, please? D:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I wish. I believe it's because it wouldn't look right or it would cause problems with the game. I can't remember, i'll see if i can find the thread from the last person whom asked.

Alucardsupul

earthguards with other race mounts look just horrible. Better they didn't make it available for them :D I want to ride my mount, not float on the air with it like stoned. I love the wing idea, only if I will have them on my back not on the a$$

pikachuchu

Thanks Kera. <3 And I don't know, I think earthguards with human/untamed flyers look weird too, but xD I use that. I don't like kites. q-q

DJBFF

omg, that would be SO great!

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
The only problem I see with this is, when stationary, the earthguard sit several feet below their fliers. This would look terrible. not to mention placement of the wings while moving would either put them somewhere on your legs, or past your head. This may be the reason EG's cant use WE or TB wings. I'm not sure if this is the case, but it is probably to reason.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
The only problem I see with this is, when stationary, the earthguard sit several feet below their fliers. This would look terrible. not to mention placement of the wings while moving would either put them somewhere on your legs, or past your head. This may be the reason EG's cant use WE or TB wings. I'm not sure if this is the case, but it is probably to reason.
Depending on how they do it, yes and no.
I was on a server where EVERY flyer was available to ANYBODY.
A barb had on beautiful black wings and there was no flying animation (or any animation) from either him or the wings.  He was stationary and upright even when moving forward.

I'm not sure if wings are available for all classes but I'm assuming it would be the same here too.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Would be wasted effort, considering their stance makes them look awful on about anything apart from their own flyers.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Would be wasted effort, considering their stance makes them look awful on about anything apart from their own flyers.
When they are in flying motion they are nearly identical to the elves and tideborn.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

DJBFF

When they are in flying motion they are nearly identical to the elves and tideborn.
ikr

dorothyerika

1st of all reading pink on a white background=horrible.2nd of all Hai Fli bby.And 3rd of all I dont think its a good idea because like Kera said,it would get very buggy very fast.If you love the TB or WE flyers then you should make any of those classes and level them.It would seriously break the game.I believe it is also hard to code in so that the EG's can use wings in the first place.I once played a server that enabled EG's to use wings.But it was so buggy I auto-quit.Since everyone used them it also got very laggy for me.Dont ask what server it was because I dont remember xD.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
k devil wings for venomancer i be happy 2 :police:

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
The reason the wings are locked to any class but the ones who use it is because it glitches everything when it comes to the other races barbs in tigerform are curled up in a ball. You cannot see attack animations and other things and it would cause a lot of drama so I am one of the ones that is against them being made all races.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline ƲԼƢƲƖƠƦƦƛ

• WTF u try ?
Elf flyer  on tigerform barb - no animation , and i think on seeker or bm will be same probleme

Offline Spanky69erZ

• Don't Worry Be happy. ^_^
I was just wondering, since earthguards can use humans and untamed flyers, why not elf flyers too? D: I play my mystic the most and I don't really like all of the human/untamed flyers, but absolutely LOVE the elf flyers. q-q Can't you make it possible for earthguards to use wings too, please? D:

I agree with this thread, earth guard should have wings too  :P,  i remembered I bought a wings from boutique thinking it would be look cool for my seeker, unfortunately not checking its not compatible for my class, and end up selling the wings for 1k ec and bought untamed flyers instead.  :'(