Epic Perfect World

A Fair Warning and Concern

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I think if you're going to do this, it should automatically drop you in PK mode... Imagine that... You steal a TH boss, and as soon as the game realizes you are attacking a mob you didnt spawn, you go white named... How much fun would THAT be?

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
I think if you're going to do this, it should automatically drop you in PK mode... Imagine that... You steal a TH boss, and as soon as the game realizes you are attacking a mob you didnt spawn, you go white named... How much fun would THAT be?

Great idea!
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
PK mode can be enabled/disabled too..

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
PK mode can be enabled/disabled too..

Not for 10 hours though. If you went PK mode from KSing TH mobs, youd be stuck white named for 10 hours minimum. Which would turn you into a walking bullseye the second you try stealing another mob... just something to consider.

Offline Spanky69erZ

• Don't Worry Be happy. ^_^
As long as there's no Rules against this kind of act, you can't avoid other players doing such things ( Stealing Loot )
and believe me it will keep on coming. I know it's quiet frustrating from your side and may sound unfair but this is the fact. Been reading similar posts like this from other players qqing. Well we'll just hope they make rules about this issue.

Main thing is It's a matter of RESPECT to a fellow gamer.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
Main thing is It's a matter of RESPECT to a fellow gamer.

But noone has any respect anymore. The moment you take true consequences out of an equation (such as a true, and violent ass whuppin) you lose all scruples, and respect for anyone else.

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Yeah ppl were pming me about her in-game but littery nothing i could do about it since rules dont mention about TH - I couldnt just make-up any rule to prevent this cause then there will be QQing about GM who makes up his own rules and punishes whoever he likes bla bla. So the only answer i could give is that we will look at it and try to change it cause yeah - its rly unfair, causing flames and is against fair-playing game.
Even SummerLove asked me about it - if its against rules. I said no, its not against rules - its not custom event, so i didnt have any influence on it.
And about you Feo - you're the person who says that GMs dont care about anything here, but sadly you've never reported (at least to me) anything or sent any SS as a proof. I remember u said during NW on WC if gm can do sth about few ppl insulting on Nation Chat - how could i do that without any proof? I couldnt see whats going on there? Plus do you expect we're invastigating every single square of NW map looking for multiclient players? Im sorry to disappoint you, but we dont even have such power ;) So instead of qqing all the time about us you can feel free to help community by sending any proofs/pming gms.

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
Yeah ppl were pming me about her in-game but littery nothing i could do about it since rules dont mention about TH - I couldnt just make-up any rule to prevent this cause then there will be QQing about GM who makes up his own rules and punishes whoever he likes bla bla. So the only answer i could give is that we will look at it and try to change it cause yeah - its rly unfair, causing flames and is against fair-playing game.

Thank you very much Alexy, at least we now know the complaints about this thievery gets acknowledged

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
teleport the person to arena, then we bash pk her to death  :pig-2:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Even SummerLove asked me about it - if its against rules. I said no, its not against rules - its not custom event, so i didnt have any influence on it.
And about you Feo - you're the person who says that GMs dont care about anything here, but sadly you've never reported (at least to me) anything or sent any SS as a proof. I remember u said during NW on WC if gm can do sth about few ppl insulting on Nation Chat - how could i do that without any proof? I couldnt see whats going on there? Plus do you expect we're invastigating every single square of NW map looking for multiclient players? Im sorry to disappoint you, but we dont even have such power ;) So instead of qqing all the time about us you can feel free to help community by sending any proofs/pming gms.

I do not expect you to check every NW map. However, so far there has never been a SINGLE gm who replied to me when I report an afker inside a war. Even a simple TP to kick out a 130-something gearless alt is too much it seems. Also, GM's are almost always all offline during NW.

Also, really, screenshots of NW chat? Do you really need screenshots to know that the semi-racist spam that certain factions produce 24/7 is going on? In any case, they'll just get a mute for a few minutes & start it up again after, not like they ever get punished in any meaningfull way.

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
I've seen this happen before my very eyes the other night and have heard of this happening before.  Some moron tried to steal from me but mine was a map1 boss.  I got to it before he could.  Besides I don't think he'd want the drops.  It'd mean he'd have to work *shudders*
Either way, yeah, it'd be nice if something was done to prevent thieves.  Yet on the same coin I can see how the threat of thieves makes it slightly more exciting, albeit more infuriating for the victim.

I've been doing what most others have suggested, look around for other people, wait for them to finish then do my thing or if there is a threat I'll come back to that map later.

DJBFF

I hate it when that happens, though it never happened to me, but that is because i always look around me before i reach my goal, then i fall down and go to the place i marked, grab the chest asap and kill the boss asap, if the person that would try to steal my chest/boss is in pk mode i'd just kill that person (if on cleric sleep them) and kill the boss, get the drops and run away xD

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
Funny thread.

Anyway, if it's exploitable, you can bet there will be exploits. By far the easiest solution would be going through all those one hundred and something quests of treasure map chain and just removing the required monster kill and making the reward obtainable by just digging the chest.

LOL @ the arena and white name suggestions, do you people even know the limits of developers?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I actually suggested to a gm (I think it was Ruin) if it was possible to make it against the tos to steal treasure hunt bosses.  She said that she'll bring it up, because it technically is harrassment. 

I've had it happen 3 times in 2 days so far.  And it's not just sins (which is freaking pathetic if you're stealing and you're a sin--you can farm faster than most classes in an hour). A BARB decided to poke Darunia's mob.  Needless to say, he got a mouthful from me.  Worst thing you wanna do is piss off a black woman first thing in the morning. [/racecard]

It takes my under 145's over an hour (in some cases, two) to finish treasure hunt.  To have it stolen by someone too lazy to farm their own stuff is a slap in the face.  I mean, shit, I could farm back what I lost in a half hour, but why should some classless a-hole get away with larceny?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)