Epic Perfect World

A Fair Warning and Concern

Offline OhMyCookie

Ah yes, i took your boss.. twice ! ( need to mention we`re talking about Treasure Hunt ones, i wouldnt even think to touch other ones since its against the rules)... Same thing happend to me also so many times and i didnt felt the need to make a huge post about it. And same as then i asked the same thing now before i did it " Is there any rule against it ?". Got the answer "no" so i dont see why do u complain so much ? You have potions wich raise your awareness level, learn to use them or stop doing the quest.I guess the same quest is on official server also .. I wonder if they get ksed there ? I bet they do .. so dont blame the GMs or the Game or even Me. The quest is your choice to do or not, and you have the ways to prevent this kind of things from happening. I just tried my luck :)

Offline OhMyCookie

Also please dont bring the guild into this, i left it as soon as i realised they got nothing to do with my actions. So its not theyr fault, its mine and all mineeee. Naughty .. so naughty i am

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
Also please dont bring the guild into this, i left it as soon as i realised they got nothing to do with my actions. So its not theyr fault, its mine and all mineeee. Naughty .. so naughty i am
Ah yes, i took your boss.. twice ! ( need to mention we`re talking about Treasure Hunt ones, i wouldnt even think to touch other ones since its against the rules)... Same thing happend to me also so many times and i didnt felt the need to make a huge post about it. And same as then i asked the same thing now before i did it " Is there any rule against it ?". Got the answer "no" so i dont see why do u complain so much ? You have potions wich raise your awareness level, learn to use them or stop doing the quest.I guess the same quest is on official server also .. I wonder if they get ksed there ? I bet they do .. so dont blame the GMs or the Game or even Me. The quest is your choice to do or not, and you have the ways to prevent this kind of things from happening. I just tried my luck :)

No amount of BLAH BLAH that comes out of your mouth, is EVER gonna right your wrong!!  Are you too freaking lazy to earn your own EC that you have to steal from others??

NO PLAYER SHOULD HAVE TO FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY THEIRS AND GET ROBBED OF IT! NO ONE!! AND YOU HAVE NO RESPECT AND NO GAME ETHICS!!!!

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
So because someone KS'd you, you decided to KS someone else you didn't know and who didn't do anything to you? Great logic :)

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
People that do this kind of stuff are just jerks, since it's 2x and they are too lazy to do on their alt they steal from others... it's really disturbing and there should be added a rule about this.

Offline Vionn

No amount of BLAH BLAH that comes out of your mouth, is EVER gonna right your wrong!!

NO PLAYER WOULD HAVE TO FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY THEIRS! NO ONE!! AND YOU HAVE NO RESPECT AND NO GAME ETHICS!!!!

ROFLMAO

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose

you knew its one of the rules not to create a bad reputation for Triquetra.. Yet you went out stealing kills... If you wanted to do crap like that then you should have left triquetra BEFORE doing that.. And again.. Lowering yourself to other standards doesnt solve the problem, only makes it worse. People often have trouble farming epic coin and now during 2x they take their chances with treasure hunts. YOU are one of those that ruin it. STOP doing this...
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose

Hope this prevents Triquetra doing such acts. Again my apoligies.
My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Just because it happen to you means you have to do it too? LOL, that logic o.o I see people that do this as thieves. There are some places where u can barerly find em, I got once in water -_- if some smart ass would decide to steal my mob there I'd make a huge thing out of it since it was really hard to get it. If you want extra ecs go do the quest yourself and use alts, all you have to do is to take the first 2-3 maps after u can trade em.

Offline OhMyCookie

In my opinion this is actually the game mechanic.Sins can stealth so they can surprise you, and you were indeed surprised werent you ? :D .. Maybe this class was made for this, and you shouldve taken measures against it knowing there is a class wich can do this. As for what others did to me, no .. got nothing to do with that. I did it becouse i have low self esteem, there was no rule against it, and i actually enjoyed it, seeing some peoples raging at it.Good fun. This beeing said, please do continue to complain about everything else you want to, im out of this. Have a wonderfull day.

Offline Vionn

This is just a game. Are you gonna whine because some random e-thug, thief, stole your boss?  :sad:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
In defense of SummerLove this just happened. Not that I agree with KSing, but just to show that she doesn't do it everytime.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Vionn

These name changes too confusing q.q