Epic Perfect World

How can i heal a broken Heart? </3

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Name one positive thing about it.

I've been a big guy all of my life. I've never had to worry about being kidnapped. I'm always underestimated when it comes to physical altercations (which is funny when the idiot who decided to pick a fight with the fat guy is trying to peel himself off the floor holding teeth in one hand, and his broken pride in the other). My fiancee says she likes feeling safe when I wrap my arms around her at night (in comparison to her last boyfriend who she says had elbows like door knobs).

There's 3. Anything else you'd like to know?

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I've been a big guy all of my life. I've never had to worry about being kidnapped. I'm always underestimated when it comes to physical altercations (which is funny when the idiot who decided to pick a fight with the fat guy is trying to peel himself off the floor holding teeth in one hand, and his broken pride in the other). My fiancee says she likes feeling safe when I wrap my arms around her at night (in comparison to her last boyfriend who she says had elbows like door knobs).

I think I'll take the risk of getting kidnapped (Lol, where do you even live, New Mexico?) over having poor endurance, reduced life expectancy, cellulite, risk of heart disease & diabetes, mobility difficulties, stretch marks, skin rash, mental health issues associated with self esteem, increased sweating, high blood pressure and last but not least being foul to look at.

People who think it's perfectly fine and normal to be obese are fooling themselves.

DJBFF

they're fluffy and warm!

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I think I'll take the risk of getting kidnapped (Lol, where do you even live, New Mexico?) over having poor endurance, reduced life expectancy, cellulite, risk of heart disease & diabetes, mobility difficulties, stretch marks, skin rash, mental health issues associated with self esteem, increased sweating, high blood pressure and last but not least being foul to look at.

People who think it's perfectly fine and normal to be obese are fooling themselves.

My endurance has never been an issue (38 years and counting) seeing as how I've out worked most of the "fit" guys I've ever worked with. Yeah there might be some physical aspects of my appearance you might not enjoy, but that hasnt stopped me from finding meaningful relationships throughout the course of my life (including the 19 year old woman I am engaged to and having a child with right now.) I dont sweat any more than anyone else I know. And I dont have any of those "mental health issues" you speak of since my self esteem has never been an issue personally. If you feel I'm not worth your time based solely on my appearance, then I can safely say you're not worth MY time based on your shallow and narrow minded opinions of personal worth.

People who think it's perfectly normal to bias themselves and cut off people based how they look are fooling themselves. And will eventually find themselves alone and miserable. Have fun with that though.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!