Epic Perfect World

OHT gear

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
0.30%?!  Srsly?!  No wonder it's been a pain.  Been farming those stupid things for near 2 months straight.  Only got 9 out of the 36 I need.

farming o.o oht mats? or u mean purified prefect stones doing cardbossses. if u were savign up oht mats they at material supply npc. they not that costy it's just the .3% rate to get those gold mats.
Yeah what I meant was that you can farm green lunar gears and upgrade them to lvl 100 gold OHT gears.

the mats are easy it just u need 18 of those green lunar mats. now u mentioned it could u possibly add Invitation to Purgatory to Gods Giving it's an item needed to summon those class bosses inside lunar. think the quest itself bugged here. here is the quest line for the invitation.
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=577982

Offline Rayo

Alas this  has been brought up I also thought that making 16 purified perfect stone is really hardwork(made only 1 stone after hours of farming from Lunar and I also did the purgatory quest to summon wygie bosses) and I realized that buying directly from mysterious merchant is the more practical way. I think having the price of jakari fixed 473ec is better though.

Death from Above