Epic Perfect World

OHT gear

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Hello dear GMs and EPW players.

If this was already suggested I apologize but I couldnt find any topic about it.
Is it possible to make Purified Perfect Stones (PPS) easier to get?

For example:
  • lower amount of mats needed to make OHT gear
  • increase the chance of making gold items
  • make PPS available on Event or Boutique forge
  • instead of getting Perfect Stones with decomposing blue OHT gear, we could decompose them into 1 PPS

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Don't think this was ever suggested and considering that the chance to make the gold mat from purified perfect stone is %1,it could be changed keeping in mind that the other TT GOLD MAT drops have more probability and a 100%chance to make a warsoul out of it.

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
Don't think this was ever suggested and considering that the chance to make the gold mat from purified perfect stone is %1,it could be changed keeping in mind that the other TT GOLD MAT drops have more probability and a 100%chance to make a warsoul out of it.

Yeah thats the main reason for starting this. I made all my other Warsoul mats without problems and then I realized it will take me forever to make 2 Jakari ones from Purified Perfect Stones xD

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
I agree, it would be nice to have have an alternative way to make the Jakari warsouls. With the current chance of getting PPS it's nearly impossible to make it :(

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Seeing this post made me remember something. I got 2 gold mats from OHT and they just won't decompose at any NPC! They always give a message saying-"Invalid service request!"
Any suggestions?
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Seeing this post made me remember something. I got 2 gold mats from OHT and they just won't decompose at any NPC! They always give a message saying-"Invalid service request!"
Any suggestions?
Gold mats from OHT?  What do you mean by this? Last time I checked you are getting Purified Stones by decomposing level 100 gold OHT gear which shouldn't be difficult to get, since you have all the mats in the materials NPC for cheap price.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
Gold mats from OHT?  What do you mean by this? Last time I checked you are getting Purified Stones by decomposing level 100 gold OHT gear which shouldn't be difficult to get, since you have all the mats in the materials NPC for cheap price.

check the rate here aga it's 0.30% to make gold mat out of oht crafting
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/20309

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
On the other hand it's 100% by decomposing Gold Lunar gear, maybe choose this way then.

Nevermind, I might be wrong, I will check it out.
Last Edit: Sept 07, 2013, 07:48 am by Agatio

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
*hugs Aga* Thanks a lot  :pig-23:

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
My bad I meant gold OHT gear! I had linked it to Alexy. He told me to identify the gear as there were unidentified stats in the gear. So, I did that, but still it didn't work. And sorry about that "gold mat" thingy. I meant gold OHT gear only!
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
On the other hand it's 100% by decomposing Gold Lunar gear, maybe choose this way then.

yea u :P are gold lunar give mirages when u decompose them.
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/15975

they only way i would think to fix this is to either lower the amount of purified perfect stones to craft jakari warsoul or to increase the gold oht % bc 0.3% is just out of the question considering u need 18 pps. plus i don't know if u know the only other way to get pps is from last cardboss quest and u get only 1 pps at the end with the 4 sls

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I think it would not be a bad idea to add this particular fragment to the NW forges seeing as it's the only one without a non-ec method of acquiring it currently.

Another idea would be to modify the crafting and instead allow it to accept FC gold mats instead of the purified perfect stones? The fragment made by the FC golds is currently useless so it would be a nice way to give those a purpose.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I think it would not be a bad idea to add this particular fragment to the NW forges seeing as it's the only one without a non-ec method of acquiring it currently.

Another idea would be to modify the crafting and instead allow it to accept FC gold mats instead of the purified perfect stones? The fragment made by the FC golds is currently useless so it would be a nice way to give those a purpose.

I like both of these ideas actually. But I REALLY like the FC mat idea! It would give me a reason to go back to FC again, and it would also balance the market for this particular Warsoul.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
0.30%?!  Srsly?!  No wonder it's been a pain.  Been farming those stupid things for near 2 months straight.  Only got 9 out of the 36 I need.
It would be nice to have an alternate way of crafting them.  At the same time doing each and every card boss 14-15 times is making me bank on chrono pages.  Haven't got to hammerfall yet as I have been doing the instances one at a time.  GV will be a pain -_-

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

Yeah what I meant was that you can farm green lunar gears and upgrade them to lvl 100 gold OHT gears.

But I don't see the problem if you can get Jakari Fragments with only 473 ECs http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/21124