Epic Perfect World

Drawing tips

DJBFF

B's are more enjoyable because you have to put less effort to draw something with it that with H, because H is a lot harder graphite and requires more raw pressure to apply graphite on paper or any other material you are drawing on. B's are naturally soft, the softest one, like B10 or B8 (cant remember if there are 8 lvls or 10) doesnt require any pressure at all, it is more like a paint, naturally applying graphite on a material because the molecules in softest graphite are too lose and detach from whole mass easier.
true, well, if u press too hard with H you can't even erase it :/ It's normal, press too hard with a pencil and you can't erase it.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
true, well, if u press too hard with H you can't even erase it :/ It's normal, press too hard with a pencil and you can't erase it.
Don't advice to press too hard a pencil with the hardest core. You'll pierce it through paper, probably your table and surely your knees.

DJBFF

Don't advice to press too hard a pencil with the hardest core. You'll pierce it through paper, probably your table and surely your knees.
LOOOOOOOL, well, idk abt the table nor my knee, but i never broke my paper, EVER, unless i had to rip it LOL

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
LOOOOOOOL, well, idk abt the table nor my knee, but i never broke my paper, EVER, unless i had to rip it LOL
You probably have never tried H8. You can kill someone with that thing.

DJBFF

You probably have never tried H8. You can kill someone with that thing.
LOL, ill try to kill my 1st bf with it ._.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
LOL, ill try to kill my 1st bf with it ._.
Aim for lungs or liver. Or just stuff it through his ear straight to the brain.

Offline Nya❤

I made this tutorial without any extra brushes n stuff, but ill add this ;)
Umm, you kind of labeled it wrong  :-[ My explanation was probably bad so.

The brush I uploaded a picture of is a brush I found somewhere else but it works well.
The pack I sent a link to is just a good pack overall if you want a lot of textures and brush textures. If you don't want to replace all your brushes, though, here's what you do:
99 Textures/papertex/etc. is the limit according to that link.. So..In that file, there are CONF files that you can open up with notepad. Copy paste everything on those lists to the ones in your own SAI folder. Then copy everything from the folders blotmap, brushtex, elemap, and papertex from the downloaded pack to your sai folder's respective folders. You could also copy the toolink and toolnrm if you want it numbered or the hotkeys (I'm not too sure which is which as of now..).

The link to download the pack that I found online o.o: http://zio-san.deviantart.com/art/SAI-The-Definitive-ZIO-Editor-s-Pick-Package-343802801

Last Edit: Sept 14, 2013, 03:03 pm by Nya❤, Reason: Made a linking/image mistake :/

Hi ❤

DJBFF

The brush I uploaded a picture of is a brush I found somewhere else but it works well.
The pack I sent a link to is just a good pack overall if you want a lot of textures and brush textures. If you don't want to replace all your brushes, though, here's what you do:
99 Textures/papertex/etc. is the limit according to that link.. So..In that file, there are CONF files that you can open up with notepad. Copy paste everything on those lists to the ones in your own SAI folder. Then copy everything from the folders blotmap, brushtex, elemap, and papertex from the downloaded pack to your sai folder's respective folders. You could also copy the toolink and toolnrm if you want it numbered or the hotkeys (I'm not too sure which is which as of now..).

Umm, since I took the time to type all this out, I might as well image a few more  :-[ These are all original brushes or modified ones, etc.. This is a water brush, basically a blur tool..You need a tablet though to use it, and you have to press lightly and all.

My average coloring tool for shading, cell shading, lineart (with stabilizer at S7 or not), and other stuff..
yeaah, imma just copy paste this to the tips xD

Offline Nya❤

yeaah, imma just copy paste this to the tips xD
XD....
You should maybe make a separate category for just brushes and stuff? o.o

Hi ❤

DJBFF

XD....
You should maybe make a separate category for just brushes and stuff? o.o
ill do that tomorrow, i'm tired as fck atm xD got a party in abt 1h and ill be back at midnight :/ then imma sleep till probably 11am :c

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex

Umm, since I took the time to type all this out, I might as well image a few more  :-[ These are all original brushes or modified ones, etc.. This is a water brush, basically a blur tool..You need a tablet though to use it, and you have to press lightly and all.

My average coloring tool for shading, cell shading, lineart (with stabilizer at S7 or not), and other stuff..

Nice name . Veri familiar tho.
I actually thought you're my best friend cause of that name and started wondering how dafuk she knows all these shits about drawing.

Offline Nya❤

I actually thought you're my best friend cause of that name and started wondering how dafuk she knows all these shits about drawing.

Ahahahahahaahaa..
 ;) As far as I know, I don't know you, really. xD
But I'd think that hearts and names like "Nya" are rather common o.o
For girls, at least..

Hi ❤

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Ahahahahahaahaa..
 ;) As far as I know, I don't know you, really. xD
But I'd think that hearts and names like "Nya" are rather common o.o
For girls, at least..
Kinda off topic but Nya is my main char name for over 1yr  :rolleyes: .

DJBFF

LOL

Offline Nya❤

Kinda off topic but Nya is my main char name for over 1yr  :rolleyes: .
You haven't claimed it on forum, so I get it, hehehe.

Hi ❤