9 (16.7%)
sins
9 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: Sept 10, 2013, 03:57 pm

best Characters

Offline kevin363

• men cry too
hi . couldnt reply because i was sleeping.  :shocked: yeah sleeping is the action where ppl and animals recover theor energy by closing they eyes  :o . and i do have end gear  my lovely dragon set . i stayed with dragon because of i can beat r8 ppl with it so dont need r8 and why to change things that Works ? plus i have daggers r8 18 att lvl and bracers 0.05 12 dex and one more thing but i dont use it and Madorka i dropped some stacks of ECs all over the world of pwi so if someone found them gz that was my work of 1 year and 5 month or more. i didnt like to be op cus i see everyday on WC  that ppl is very boring and they are pro . and pro ppl sometimes are rudes so i dont want to finish like that.

Offline CaptainLuffy

• Don't Give up untill you try :)
I guess i'll create Seeker better i guess  :D :D
A man was pulled over for driving too fast, even though he thought he was driving just fine.

Officer: You were speeding.
Man: No, I wasn't.
Officer: Yes, you were. I'm giving you a ticket.
Man: But I wasn't speeding.
Officer: Tell that to the judge! (The officer gives man the ticket.)
Man: Would I get another ticket if I called you a jerk?
Officer: Yes, you would.
Man: What if I just thought that you were?
Officer: I can't give you a ticket for what you think.
Man: Fine, I think you're a jerk!
ـــــــ
If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day.
If you teach a man to fish, he can always eat.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I guess i'll create Seeker better i guess  :D :D

You could always try out each character and see which works best for you, rather than going by other peoples preferences. ^-^

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Wizards mystics barbs clerics and seekers all have high attack and high defense, ijs.
Can't forget psychics with damage reduced gear.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline shyamsom008

• gentleman
Wizards mystics barbs clerics and seekers all have high attack and high defense, ijs.
wizards squishy nab
$y@M

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Hi There!
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
i wanted to know what is the best character For Pvp and dungs with high Damge attack and Def
Thanks  :-\ :-\

hi
for 1vs1
 sins - they have advantage stun skills with low cd . ultimate chi , and aps to kill fast !

for mass pk
archers - they have advantage  with ranged phy/magic attack against all classes . fast chan  aps anti-stun+reduce dmg taken skill with low cd and purges !
Last Edit: Sept 07, 2013, 09:34 am by ahed

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I play a demon wizzie, and yes they are squishy as shit even with demon stone barrier (I have ~20k pdef).  But there's this thing called Arcane Defense that if it procs, wizzies go from squishy to effing annoying to fight.  But I can hit anything with crap mdef for sickening damage.

Wizzies: the original glass cannon.

Anyways, what I did was try em all (even tried barb) and the ones I liked I leveled faster, and those I didn't got back burned.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
hi this would be my first post :o from the age+ i playing this game :D i really enjoy it but lets talk about the best char .   No char is better than other what  you only need to be pro or calling it " better than others" is the ec  so if u farm like me you will be pro . but i havent used any of the ec i have farmed  . ill post a SS i got today and hope u enjoy this ec SS :D cost much work D: but what i did today like 3-4 hours ago is drop them all  x9999 ec stack on  a random place so if ur lucky  u maybe found 1 . why about this ? i really dont know why but well after those 300k ec i had i think the objetive of the game would have ended for me but  because i like this pw i just dropped them and im going to farm many more again ! to be more time with u here guys :3 my in game carácter is Kuroiso  . as i said is my first post so i maybe dont include the SS because im noob and dont know how to do it but  let me time and ill learn   :smiley: :police:
if you have that EC, then how come you don't have lvl 7 tome, r8 gears, event tkn wing/rare, ws belt and ds?

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Well if you guys can not figure that out, here i come.
I do not think that farming is the ultimate fun for anyone.
A dragon sin is an easy kill, especially with crappy jewelery.
It takes a very patient person to be able to farm that much ecs.
Dropping ecs in random places (the drop will dissapear after few mins or so) does not make much sense.
The author of the SS seems to be a nice person, so i could understand not spending the ecs. The person seems very amused by this post and does not seem to be the brightest person, so i would say this is a fake.

Offline CaptainLuffy

• Don't Give up untill you try :)
Lets see the high votes for all classes  :))
A man was pulled over for driving too fast, even though he thought he was driving just fine.

Officer: You were speeding.
Man: No, I wasn't.
Officer: Yes, you were. I'm giving you a ticket.
Man: But I wasn't speeding.
Officer: Tell that to the judge! (The officer gives man the ticket.)
Man: Would I get another ticket if I called you a jerk?
Officer: Yes, you would.
Man: What if I just thought that you were?
Officer: I can't give you a ticket for what you think.
Man: Fine, I think you're a jerk!
ـــــــ
If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day.
If you teach a man to fish, he can always eat.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Missed out many of the best PvP classes, geegee.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
The guy with 300k ec proabably just thinks this game is PvE. All he does is PvE so he doesn't really need any better gear than dragon.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
The guy with 300k ec proabably just thinks this game is PvE. All he does is PvE so he doesn't really need any better gear than dragon.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Well true; I have a sin who doesn't do PVP so I never even bothered with even dragon (other than daggers).  But he says he does PVP in dragon gear and beats r8's with it.  Highly doubt that, unless he's fighting folks like me (completely nub at pking).

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)