Epic Perfect World

Donation Shop barrier

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Allow us to vote for gold OR donation points. :I Donating for gold was fine because you could still save up your gold for weeks to get items that donating gets in minutes(a.k.a reskins) , But now you've created an impenetrable barrier between donators and non donators. I hate my character name and as the account was given to me by a friend I would change the name without hesitation, But because I can't/Don't donate, Im stuck in a hole while others can go and change names freely whether they want to because they dislike the name, or simply because they can and use it to mess around/trick other people. I realise there will always be a barrier between donating/non-donating but before this shop was introduced it could be overcome with saving up. Now we can't do anything to get a thing most of us want dearly, and would donate for if we could

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Or, they could be made tradeable so people could sell/buy them for ec. <.<

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious

This would work but for the first month of them existing the prices would fluctuate like a pregnant womans emotions and still disallow any of us to get them for a decent price/ease until they settle down.

DJBFF

good idea ^^

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I made ID stones tradeable today

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
This would work but for the first month of them existing the prices would fluctuate like a pregnant womans emotions and still disallow any of us to get them for a decent price/ease until they settle down.

You'll just have to deal with it if you want a solution to your 'barrier'. As far as I'm aware Aga mentioned that name changes won't be available by voting.

P.S: I don't see why the prices would fluctuate an incredible amount. When everyone wanted reskins immediately(before anyone had enough tokens to get them from the NW forges), the price for gold stayed pretty much the same. 10 vote Points = 10 USD and 1 USD = 3.2 Gold and gold = 25 ec per = name change tokens would be 800ec. 50 ec more than reskins, not crazy to me.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

But But But i would rather Event Tokens

just cuz i dont farm (no money<3) i have 0 ec

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥

But But But i would rather Event Tokens

just cuz i dont farm (no money<3) i have 0 ec

>: Do events.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
You'll just have to deal with it if you want a solution to your 'barrier'. As far as I'm aware Aga mentioned that name changes won't be available by voting.

P.S: I don't see why the prices would fluctuate an incredible amount. When everyone wanted reskins immediately(before anyone had enough tokens to get them from the NW forges), the price for gold stayed pretty much the same. 10 vote Points = 10 USD and 1 USD = 3.2 Gold and gold = 25 ec per = name change tokens would be 800ec. 50 ec more than reskins, not crazy to me.

Gold was already a price that defined reskins, Limiting them to 1k max when they were in high demand. Seals of War is a good example of what is gonna happen here, When they were first introduced, the prices skyrocketed to 450 EC because people wanted so much, Then dropped to 90 EC in a matter of months. ID stones are gonna be harder because it'll be a while before people make the connection that in USD, They cost no more than a reskin (Basing it off lowest tier donations) and even when they do, Human greed and demand will make them cost silly.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Gold was already a price that defined reskins, Limiting them to 1k max when they were in high demand. Seals of War is a good example of what is gonna happen here, When they were first introduced, the prices skyrocketed to 450 EC because people wanted so much, Then dropped to 90 EC in a matter of months. ID stones are gonna be harder because it'll be a while before people make the connection that in USD, They cost no more than a reskin (Basing it off lowest tier donations) and even when they do, Human greed and demand will make them cost silly.

Tell them "L2math", then get a friend to donate for you. Npnp.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
Tell them "L2math", then get a friend to donate for you. Npnp.

L2math

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
In my opinion this sucks lol. Paying for a rename... srsly...it's the same shit as it was with reskins... and in the end they ended up being put into boutique. Ok made em tradeable, same was some reskins and ppl were selling them for 10k ec. And no, I'm not just gonna work my ass off to make other char just cuz of the name. What if I want to rename my main...? Let's say I make the new char on same acc so stuff that can't be trade i use acc stash, but what about my r8 stats? And donating for transfear would be the same shit ( probably more expensive ) than donating for a rename. There are other servers where u can get it without donating, but yea sure ofc it's easier donating for those that have money/a job. I'm tlking from the opinion of a 16 yrs old person "kid" without a job. I'm not saying to add the stone to boutique, maybe getting points from voting. Like be more, 50 points but still 10USD, and to get 1 point from voting on both sites.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
In my opinion this sucks lol. Paying for a rename... srsly...it's the same shit as it was with reskins... and in the end they ended up being put into boutique. Ok made em tradeable, same was some reskins and ppl were selling them for 10k ec. And no, I'm not just gonna work my ass off to make other char just cuz of the name. What if I want to rename my main...? Let's say I make the new char on same acc so stuff that can't be trade i use acc stash, but what about my r8 stats? And donating for transfear would be the same shit ( probably more expensive ) than donating for a rename. There are other servers where u can get it without donating, but yea sure ofc it's easier donating for those that have money/a job. I'm tlking from the opinion of a 16 yrs old person "kid" without a job. I'm not saying to add the stone to boutique, maybe getting points from voting. Like be more, 50 points but still 10USD, and to get 1 point from voting on both sites.
Life's not fair. Deal with it.
i feel like i'm dead