Epic Perfect World

You wanted this, haters <3 ~#Swaggs

Like i said it was just joking around, we were waiting on the dance competition, i was just like moving, feeling the music not really going all out
substance..

DJBFF

Like i said it was just joking around, we were waiting on the dance competition, i was just like moving, feeling the music not really going all out
Then that's very impressive.
The lessons were 4 months ago xD Last year was the party, i just took them for the lolz, i have too much free time xD Lately my drawing motivation sucks so i can't finish the drawings xD And as i said, some ppl are born with it, others need practice
Mhm, interesting darling:$
substance..

DJBFF

Mhm, interesting darling:$
Some ppl think i have many talents :x but the only ones i can think of are dancing and drawing xD

Their list is dancing, drawing, singing, helping, cooking :x and more xD but honestly, i practiced cooking and singing, helping isn't really a talent :x

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Meh, dancing was alright. But tune wasn't really fitting with your moves, anyway keep going and I'm sure it could take you somewhere. :)
Dafuq is your prob dude.. What you trying?

~#Jeez

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Lmao dude
Some ppl think i have many talents :x but the only ones i can think of are dancing and drawing xD

Their list is dancing, drawing, singing, helping, cooking :x and more xD but honestly, i practiced cooking and singing, helping isn't really a talent :x
Haha, that's mad cool
substance..

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Lmao dude
Or shemale...
~#Drama queen
substance..
Meh, dancing was alright. But tune wasn't really fitting with your moves, anyway keep going and I'm sure it could take you somewhere. :)

I googled this video................................................
~#Haters
substance..
Or shemale...
~#Drama queen

Man, you trying to be funny? I'm not dude nor shemale.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Oh, so considering that was the same face as your siggeh then you also googled that?
Man, you trying to be funny? I'm not dude nor shemale.

Can you stop replying and start a fight dude?
Thanks.
substance..
Oh, so considering that was the same face as your siggeh then you also googled that?

Ye, i even googled my name for my account, and my youtube account everything..........
substance..

Offline Vionn

I googled this video................................................
~#Haters

How could you have googled it? No man dances as gay as you do.

DJBFF

Ye, i even googled my name for my account, and my youtube account everything..........
LOOOOOL