Epic Perfect World

How to mend a Broken Heart :(

Offline deathkrypto

• Beginner
  • Your the only thing thats right :(
 im so broken at the moment. to love and to get hurt to love and get sucked!

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
im so broken at the moment. to love and to get hurt to love and get sucked!

Love hurts, thats a fact. But it also brings so many beautiful memories and teaches us a lot of life and how to deal with that pain. Take your time alone for a while until the pain turns into nice memories and then just move on without looking back. *big hugs from kitty*

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
just see it as...it wasn't meant to be...means the one person meant for u is still out there and waiting ;)

move on and don't think too much about it...life is to live, not to stop living on the slightest obstacle.

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
just see it as...it wasn't meant to be...means the one person meant for u is still out there and waiting ;)

move on and don't think too much about it...life is to live, not to stop living on the slightest obstacle.

wholeheartedly agree!!

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

DJBFF

Yeah, well, im broken hearted atm too, but, the old me would of have done suicide already. BUT, as my other skype's saying -> Life sucks, but I'm not giving away the life Maria gave me

Offline deathkrypto

• Beginner
  • Your the only thing thats right :(
she asks for space, do i need to wait? for her to return to my arms? :( damn im crying

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
she asks for space, do i need to wait? for her to return to my arms? :( damn im crying

We cant tell you whats best for you. Sometimes its best to move on instead of trying fix already broken thing. But for now yes give her space and see what happens :)

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Move on and tell her f**k you b**ch I don't have time for you.  :normal-42: :normal-50:

Offline lastraven

• Hold my pizza and watch this.....
Move on and tell her f**k you b**ch I don't have time for you.  :normal-42: :normal-50:

that's......
almost poetic.
"If everything I do is wrong, by god I do it right"

TheLastRaven - 147 Sage Seek
Malus - 138 Demon Pure Axe BM
JaffaCakes - 116 n00b Psy

Offline Jeromey

• Memories divided within.
  • Y mad @ serious gamer :-[
Plenty more fish in the sea

Offline Dombra

What is broken can only get fixed with time my friend... You should not focus on love relashionships now, try to go out with friends and to be happy that way ^^ Hope things get better for you <3
Barbarian - Untamed Barbarian - Biggest D(efense)
DatBoi - Human Warrior - Fam want CC?
ToadGod - Nightshade Duskblade - Hippity Hoppity get off my property
[/center]

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
If she asks for space then she is already lost. Move on, even tho it's hard.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back!
Don't expect love in return;
Just wait for it to grow in their heart,
But if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours.

Angelica

Just an advice, if a girl says she needs some space, there must be something wrong. But it seems to me like you are too attached, maybe you should be a bit more independent and don't always run after her. It may sound harsh, but most of the girls don't like clingy guys and they start feeling like they are losing their freedom. Just relax and go out with friends or anything.

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
Just an advice, if a girl says she needs some space, there must be something wrong. But it seems to me like you are too attached, maybe you should be a bit more independent and don't always run after her. It may sound harsh, but most of the girls don't like clingy guys and they start feeling like they are losing their freedom. Just relax and go out with friends or anything.

I must agree with Sabee here, it's so tru...personal space is very important.